Chapter 26

Vegas:

-What are you doing here?

Porsche:

-I need your help. I know you probably think it's weird for me to come to you, but I know from rumors that you're really good at everything you do and that you don't buy people's bullshit.

Vegas:

-Yeah, sure. That's why everyone always compares me to your boyfriend.

Porsche:

-What? But Kinn is not my...

Vegas:

-...

Porsche:

-... I just revealed it myself didn't I?

Vegas rolled his eyes:

-Just say what you came here for. I don't have much free time.

Porsche:

-There's something going on at the Main Family's house. And Kinn's father obviously knows something, yet he keeps on lying to me. Even the debt of my uncle was a set up to make me work there.

Vegas:

-And how do you know that?

Porsche:

-Well... since me and Kinn got together I wanted to make sure he's not cheating on me. So I used the device Arm gave me. Then I heard him talk with the very people whom my uncle was supposed to pay the debt to.

Vegas mumbled:

-Gosh... Even after everything repeats he still does same old mistakes...

Porsche:

-Sorry, what?

Vegas:

-Nothing. I'm still questioning why'd you come here, when you could just talk to Kinn.

Porsche:

-That's his father we're talking about... I don't want to make him feel like I don't trust-

Vegas:

-It's the opposite, you idiot. I'm not gonna defend that asshole, but I'll say this: It will be better to talk to Kinn rather than try to dig up something on your own or even with my help.

Porsche:

-...

Vegas:

-But if it's any help, your uncle has answers to some questions that you have. May as well go talk to him.

Porsche:

-I don't know where he is though.

Vegas:

-Ughh. If I'll give you his address, will you leave?

Porsche:

-Of course.

Porsche took his phone out and opened the Note's app, then he handed it to Vegas. He wrote the address there and then returned the phone.

Porsche:

-Why'd you write 2 addresses?

Vegas:

-Because there's a possibility he's not in that church.

Porsche:

-Okay... thank you. I won't owe you. If you'll need anything just tell me.

Vegas:

-You'd do me a big favour by disappearing from my sight right now, Porsche. I'm in a really bad mood.

Porsche: