Chapter 7 - Mayhem

Ahri's POV

I can only watch Y/N running away. However, there's still pressing matters at hand here. I helped Akali get up.

Ahri: How are you holding up?

Akali: *cough* I'll be fine. Were you two following me?

Ahri: Sorry. But we were just worried you know. 

Akali: *sigh* I see... Thank you. 

Ahri: *chuckle* Yeah. You're welcome. We should get you back at the penthouse. Better have you fully rested so you can thank your hero. 

Akali: Was that really Y/N?

Ahri: Yes but this isn't really the place to talk. Come on.

Arriving at the penthouse, I laid Akali at the couch. We were greeted by Evelynn reading a magazine and Kai'sa watching TV. Evelynn saw Akali's state and immediately frown. 

Evelynn: What happened?

Ahri: *sighing* Sett happened. 

Evelynn: Sett? I thought he was roughed up by Morgana.

Akali: It seems that the bastard can take a hit. *chuckles bitterly* I doubt he can walk out on this one. 

Kai'sa: Hey... Where's Y/N? He didn't get roughed up again, di he?

Akali and I can only sigh at Kai'sa question. Not really sure how to break it to them, not that there's anything bad thing to say about him. To be honest, I'm not sure what really happened. All this time, I've known Y/N to be kind and sweet guy who wore his heart on his sleeves. I've also assumed that he's a gray, considering he doesn't really use his abilities much, in spite being a powerful one at that. 

Akali: He... He-

Ahri: He went home. 

Evelynn: *raises an eyebrow* Oh really. I believe you're not telling us something.

Sighing, I asked Kai'sa to give me the remote. I think it should be on the news right now. I changed the channel to see the news.

Reporter: Here we are in 52th street alleyway, we don't know what really happened but there seems to be a lot of structural damages to multiple buildings.

The camera pans towards the building and can see a straight hole through the 9 building. 

Reporter: There's also multiple dead bodies everywhere and a heavily injured man at the far end of the damaged buildings. He's in critical state and was rushed to the hospital immediately. 

Kai'sa: What does Y/N has go to do with any of that? Did he killed all those people?

Akali: Nah. That was all me. 

Evelynn: *hums* That doesn't really answer the question. What happened to him?

Ahri: Well, he went home after... after punching Sett through those buildings. 

I don't understand. Why does he subject himself through all these beatings if he could easily defeat all those thugs. It doesn't make sense.