Chapter 17 - The Diva

(A/N: I didn't expect to get this much views for this story. Thank you all for taking the time to read the story lol. I can appreciate that many of you have been patient about this. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this long ass chapter)

3rd Person's POV

Y/N groaned as his eyes crinkled as he waking up from his slumber while still having his eyes closed. Expecting to wake up on a tub, he had tried to grab the nearest railing. But alas, he grabbed something soft instead which mentally woke him up confused. 

Evelynn: Oh~ What do we have here. Honestly, Y/N. Can't you wait for a little longer. 

Hearing Evelynn's voice made Y/N open his eyes wide as he looked around. He found himself in a limo with Evelynn. Soon he noticed that Evelynn's no longer sporting the white hair she had before as she wore a pink-ish purple hair with a different hair style as well. It doesn't seem to be a disguise as she look... well... she still looks like Evelynn. 

Y/N: Huh? What's going on?

Y/N noticed that he's no longer handcuffed. 

Evelynn: Simple, darling. We're on our little date. 

Y/N: O...kay... Didn't even gave me a bit of time to prepare myself. At least maybe take a shower or breakfast. 

Evelynn: *chuckles* There's no need. We can get clean up where we're going. Also, we can get something to eat there as well if you're hungry. But I must say, you're quite "handy". 

Y/N: Handy?

Evelynn: Indeed. I suppose, I don't blame you. Everyone sure likes to keep their hands on me. It's only natural. 

Y/N: Huh? What are you-

Y/N suddenly noticed that he's still grabbing on to something soft. He trailed where his hand was grabbing only to find his hand on Evelynn's thigh. Mentally freaking out, Y/N took his hand of Evelynn as if his hand got caught on fire and jumped up a bit. This action only made Evelynn giggle in amusement. The blush on Y/N's face only added to Evelynn's entertainment. 

Y/N: I'm so sorry. I swear- I didn't mean to-

Evelynn: Sure, darling, sure. It's all just an "accident".

Y/N: No. I swear I didn't! 

The panic look on Y/N's face made Evelynn go in full laughter much to Y/N's chagrin. Luckily the embarrassment Y/N's facing has been averted right now as he heard a familiar voice as the partition divider opens.

Dorothy: Is everything alright in there? 

Y/N: Dorothy? 

Evelynn: Yes. Everything's alright, Dorothy. Darling here just woke up. 

Dorothy: Ah. Well. We're almost there. Do you need us to accompany you inside?

Evelynn: No. We'll be fine. Thank you. But make sure to be back on time. 

Dorothy: Understood, miss Evelynn. 

Y/N: Well. It's great seeing you again, Dorothy. 

Dorothy: You as well, sir Y/N. Please, enjoy your time with miss Evelynn.