Chapter 14 - Comradery of the Lonely

Y/N's POV

In the end the guys and I agreed that we can set the interview for next week. Not much can be done about it considering none of us wants to die. Alone in my thoughts, not sure how this week would go but I can expect it would be eventful at least. Suddenly, a knock can be heard at my door. Opening to see who it was, it was actually Lux. 

Lux: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Oh. Good morning, Lux. What brings you here?

Lux; Just checking on you. Also, I'd like to let you know Kayle went back home yesterday. 

Y/N: What? Why didn't she tell me? I could've at least see her before she left.

Lux: *sigh* Well. She's going to be escorted by her guards. I mean you're hiding and all. We know that it would be risky you visiting Kayle. 

Y/N: Oh... Right... Sorry about that. Please let Kayle know that I'm more than grateful for her help. I can only hope to return the favor. You all... helped a lot. Thank you, Lux.

Lux: *smiles* You're always welcome. Anytime you need help, we're always here for you.

Y/N: *sigh* Unfortunately I always find myself in need of help and yet I can't do anything to help my friends.

Lux: *frowns* No! You're wrong!

I can't help but be taken back at Lux's sudden outburst. 

Lux: Y/N. You might not realize this but you-

Lux wasn't able to finish her sentence as someone knocks on my door again. It seems that I've been getting a lot of visitors today, not that I hate it but it's surprising to say the least.

Y/N: Oh. Someone's here. Excuse me. 

I excused myself to open the door, only to find Kai'sa. Something's off about her today. She seems wary or nervous for some reason.  

Y/N; Oh. Good morning, Kai'sa. What brings you here today?

Kai'sa: Y/N, Good morning. I heard what Evelynn asked of you. I rushed to get here.

Y/N: Oh... Yeah... That... Anyway, you want to come in?

Kai'sa: *nods* I hope you don't mind.

I've let Kai'sa get in and she was surprised that I was with someone else, Lux. I suppose I can reintroduce them again.

Y/N: Well I suppose this isn't the first time you all saw each other. But this is Kai'sa *gesturing at Kai'sa* and Kai'sa, this is Lux *gestures at Lux*

Kai'sa: *smiles politely* Hello. Good morning, Lux.

Lux: *smiles back* Good morning. You're one of Y/N's girlfriends, right?

What? Where did Lux get that idea? And why is Kai'sa blushing and why does she suddenly unable to meet my gaze.

Y/N:  Uh. Lux, what makes you say that?

Lux: Well the blue haired girl said that you all were having an... or-org... I mean she said that you all were making love. *blushing* So. We assumed that they're all your girlfriends.