Chapter 10 - Wake up Call

Y/N's POV

Shit... This bastard caught me off guard. I stood up and tried limping to get to the other side of the limousine. This thing has got to be bullet proof at least. Wincing, I should do something about the wound or else I'll bleed to death. 

Jhin: Pathetic, hiding now are we? To think they're wasting their time on you. 

I can hear him approaching in strutting manner as I remained covered behind the limo. It makes me wonder why does this keep happening to me. Trying to get inside the limo, only to find out that it's locked. I tried knocking on the door a few times and check for the door but it's not opening. There goes the idea of sheltering inside the limo. 

In my pursue to get the door open, I left myself to be distracted and got caught off guard again as another bullet pierced my other leg. I fell down, can't stand with both leg being shot. I can only grunt and wince in pain as I sat my self up. 

Jhin: Squirm! You fucking piece of shit!

Y/N: You sadistic psychopath. *glares*

Another loud gunshot echoed in the parking lot. Screaming in pain as the bullet hit my shoulder. It's rather easy to assume that the other people left. Not many would confront a gunman, specially this psycho. 

Y/N: You're going to pay for this. You don't expect something like this won't have consequences. 

Jhin: *grin* No. With you out the picture. Ahri would be mine. With no witnesses around, your death would be just one of those unsolved cases.

Y/N: Ahri's not like that. She's not into assholes.

Jhin: Oh please. She's too easy to manipulate, a real dumb blonde bimbo.

Y/N: I may have no idea what happened between you two but that's not who Ahri is! She's kind and wonderful person! She's also smarter than you would believe. 

Jhin only chuckled and aimed his gun again but this time. I can see that he's aiming for the head.

Akali's POV

We just got out of the boutique on our way to the parking lot. We just needed to make one last purchase. We had to send Y/N to wait the parking lot. I know guys don't like this kind of stuff unless when buying lingeries and stuff. But then again, he doesn't seem to be the type to enjoy it considering how squirmish the guy is. Oh well.

Ahri: *raises an eyebrow* Did you really have to buy Y/N clothes too?

Akali: *shrugs* I kinda owe him. I borrowed some of his clothes.

Ahri: You what? Why?

Akali: I didn't have spare clothes so had to borrow one. 

Ahri: Did he just let you took it?

Akali: Yeah. I mean why not? He doesn't seem that obsessed with his clothes. 

Ahri: *frowns* Yeah... Say Akali. What happened this morning between you two.

Akali: Nothing really, other than breakfast. Why?

Ahri: *chuckles nervously* Nothing. Just curious.