Chapter 9 - The Guys

Y/N POV

I find my self waking up on the couch. Right. Akali's on my bed. Yawning and stretching, I get up to start and get ready for the day. Looking at my phone, it seems I have a lot of text messages and missed calls.

Checking the messages, it's full of Kayle checking up on me just to make sure that I'm alright. I'm sorry Kayle, I forgot about you all. Too many things happened yesterday and the past few days that I can't wrap my head around things sometimes. I've noticed that there's one particular text message that came from someone else. It was Yasuo, he wanted to know what my answer to his offer. 

I've carefully taken in some thought. The prospect of their offer has its merit. The only reason why I'm consider this is because of the possibility of making people smile plus extra way to get income would definitely put food on the table. I suppose it could work as long as I don't go publicly about it, a mask and a pitch changer would make this more viable disguise. I've decided... Giving a quick message to Yasuo.

Yasuo: About the offer we gave you few days ago, how about it?

Y/N: I'm in.

Now, back to Kayle. Deciding to just call her and give her some peace of mind.

Y/N: Hello, Kayle.

Kayle: Y/N! *excited*

Y/N: *chuckles* Good morning, Kayle.

Kayle: Good morning! I'm glad you finally called. I was worried that you were in trouble. I almost started looking for you again if it wasn't for Lux and Garen.

Y/N: You have my appreciation for worrying about me. I hope you all were able to a suitable place to stay. 

Kayle: No thanks needed Y/N. It's only natural for me to worry about you. 

Y/N: *sigh* But still.. Thank you. Uh... Kayle, I do have a favor to ask...

Kayle: Oh? What is it? If it's anything within my power, it shall be done.

Y/N: I hope you don't mind if you can take over for my shop for today. 

Kayle: Sure. But what kind of shop is it and where would I find it?

Y/N: Jinx knows where it is. She can help open it. I think... I think she knows how to pick locks but in case that she doesn't there's a spare in my room. Which Jinx can easily enter... for some reason. 

Kayle: Consider it done, Y/N.

Y/N: I can't thank you enough for this, Kayle. And one more thing, did you told my parents where I am?

Kayle: No. But you should know that they would find you in the end.

Y/N: That's good to hear. But I'll do what I can to make sure that I won't be found. Anyway, good bye, Kayle.

Kayle: Until then, Y/N.

I can't help but smile. Kayle sure is dependable. I decided to look at my room and check for Akali, only for me to find her gone. She must've left already. Heading to the bathroom, I've opened it only to find a fully exposed Akali, her clothes are nowhere to be found on her. Quickly slamming the door shut, I can't help but blush at this predicament. 

Y/N: My apologies! I'm so sorry, Akali! I swear I didn't mean to take a peak at you!

Akali: I-it's fine. Just don't tell anyone about this, alright?