6-10

Chapter 6: Miss, please think twice

Su Xin Zhen saw Su Chen's face sink, and a surge of panic arose in her heart.

If it was before, when she cried, Su Chen would definitely coax her.

"Dad, I didn't ......"

Su Chen looked at Su Xin Zhen coldly, "No, then what are you doing this for?"

"Father, don't blame my sister, it's all my fault."

Su Mo Li's face was filled with anxiety, and she pleaded with a strong voice.

Hearing this, Su Chen sighed and felt more and more guilt.

He didn't like Su Mo Li's mother, Princess Huimin, but Su Mo Li was his daughter after all.

"Li'er, get up." Saying that, Su Chen reached out his hand to help Su Mo Li up, "Your body is already not good, don't kneel on the ground at every turn, why are your hands so cold?"

Su Chen took a look at the sky, it was clearly a bright sunny June day.

Frowning, Su Mo Li looked at Cheng Tao and Huang Fan, "Take my name card and go ask the Imperial Doctor to come and take a look."

"Yes!" Huang Fan immediately responded, received Su Chen's name card, and quickly walked out.

Su Xin Zhen stared at Su Chen, she had always been the jewel in Su Chen's palm.

No matter what she wanted, Su Chen would always agree to it.

Even her own sister, Su Jia Xuan, was not as favored as her.

But now, Su Chen was speaking coldly to her, caring and loving Su Mo Li, how could she bear this!

Raising her skirt now, she stood up and rushed straight towards Su Mo Li!

"Sister! Don't you hit father!"

Although Su Mo Li was dealing with Su Chen, she had been paying attention to Su Xin Zhen, and when she saw her rushing over, she immediately hugged Su Chen and shouted out this outlandish phrase.

Su Chen quickly reacted, hugging Su Mo Li and taking two steps back.

"Sister, how could you fight father, how could you ......"

Su Mo Li's face was full of disbelief, she then looked at Su Chen, full of worry, "Father, are you alright ......"

Her trembling voice leaked her nervousness.

Su Chen's face was now very pale.

Su Xin Zhen was also stunned, her brain exploded with a bang, and her whole being panicked.

"I didn't! Su Mo Li! Don't talk nonsense! You're the one who spoke ill of me in front of Daddy, right! I'll kill you!"

"Enough!"

Su Chen shouted, his face showing his anger.

"Someone! Take the second lady away and lock her up at the ancestral shrine. Let her face the wall!"

Saying that Su Chen looked at Su Mo Li. Seeing that her face was pale, and cold sweat was already appearing on her forehead, he softened up a bit and shouted at Cheng Tao, "What are you waiting for? Don't help your lady to rest in the house yet!"

"Father!" Su Mo Li stubbornly shook his head, "Don't blame my sister, it's my fault."

"Father knows." Su Chen sighed, "Go rest, this matter is in Father's heart."

Su Mo Li saw this and her face was filled with worry. She nodded and bowed her head towards Su Chen before leaving.

Li Qianshi who got the news, however, was stunned, "What did you say? Zhen'er was locked up in the ancestral shrine? How is that possible?"