46-50

Chapter 46: Slapping Faces

Madam Hou's words caused all the people present to look over, and the scene inside made them blush, and they were busy blocking the eyes of the younger generation of the family.

It was not good for a woman who had not yet left the house to see this.

"How dare you do this in my house! So shameless!"

Madam Hou's voice rang out again.

The crowd looked at Li Qianshi's face and changed.

Li Qianshi only felt her head buzzing, and quickly went in, her body dizzy: "Zhen'er!

With that, she took Su Xin Zhen, who was lying on the bed, into her arms and hurriedly put on her clothes. As for the second Prince Zhong Li Ling, he was naturally woken up by someone.

In his mind, he was still floating in the bed with Su Xin Zhen, who could not help herself.

When he found people around him, he turned pale and quickly put on his clothes: "What's going on?".

Su Xin Zhen also woke up in Li Qianshi's arms, her face flushed and her eyes as looked charming and luminous.

"Well ......"

Su Xin Zhen rubbed her head.

"Zhen'er, how do you ......"

"Mother?"

Su Xin Zhen interrupted Li Qianshi's words, slightly startled, and then looked at Zhong Li Ling beside her. Her face suddenly turned pale, and she quickly sat up, looking at her disheveled clothes: "How did this happen?"

"Mother ...... I ...... I don't know ...... this is impossible ...... Second Prince ......" Su Xin Zhen trembled and spoke incoherently.

No, it's not like that!

Zhong Li Ling's eyebrows were furrowed. He looked at Madam Hou, took a deep breath, forcibly endured his anger, and bowed: "Please, auntie, please take the unrelated people out first."

As soon as Zhong Li Ling's voice fell, a snort of laughter was heard.

Zhong Li Shi slowly walked in and looked at Zhong Li Ling with cold eyes.

Zhong Li Ling's heart sank violently.

"The second imperial brother dares not face it? Please go out for what? Why don't you also let us be a witness to see how the second imperial brother wants to handle this matter."

"Second Miss Su is your future concubine's own sister, who was given in marriage by Father, yet you have skin-to-skin contact with Second Miss Su."

"Second imperial brother, you're slapping Lord Su's face, as well as Father's face!"

Zhong Li Shi, with a "swish," opened the fan and sighed, "Why don't we all give you some ideas on how to get Father not to prosecute you?"

Everyone bowing their heads slightly and coming up with ideas together?

What kind of idea is this!

Moreover, the gloating expression on the Crown Prince's face did not look like he was here to help come up with an idea.

Madam Hou coughed twice and glared at Zhong Li Shi before saying, "All ladies go home first, please keep your mouths shut about what happened here."

All the people naturally agreed and left.

Liu Qian Qian worriedly looked at Su Mo Li, and under the influence of Madam Liu's tug, she had no choice but to leave.

"I want to go in." Su Mo Li looked up at He Le, "You should also go. You don't belong here."