41-45

Chapter 41: The Magnanimous Su Mo Li

Zhong Li Xi looked at Su Mo Li with pity: "It's okay Li'er, if my brother dares to bully you in the future, I will definitely help you! Don't worry, I won't let you be bullied!"

Su Mo Li looked at Zhong Li Xi gratefully and gave Cheng Tao a look surreptitiously, and Cheng Tao cautiously left.

Seeing that Zhong Li Xi was still scolding Zhong Li Lian, Su Mo Li smiled slightly: "It's okay, I know the second prince doesn't like me, maybe I'm not good enough."

"Where are you not good enough!" Zhong Li Xi glared at Su Mo Li, "You're fine everywhere, I won't let you talk about yourself like that!"

Seeing Zhong Li Xi's appearance of protecting herself, a warm feeling emerged in Su Mo Li's heart.

Luckily, Zhong Li Xi knew what she was here to do, and started asking about Tianjia Village once again. The more she listened, the angrier she became, and directly asked people to find Zhong Li Lian, ready to return to the palace.

"Li'er, don't worry, I will definitely help you get justice!"

Su Mo Li took a look at Zhong Li Ling, who was in a state of disarray and was a bit surprised.

After saying a few words to Zhong Li Xi, she watched them leave, and then returned to the gathering in Cui Zhu Courtyard: "What happened?".

After closing the door, Cheng Tao came in, with a heavy look on her face: "Miss, I followed behind the Third Miss, and saw that she was dressed extraordinarily gorgeous today, and seemed to want to have a chance meeting with the Second Prince."

"But I didn't expect that the second miss would come and meet the second prince."

"Isn't Su Xin Zhen grounded?" Su Mo Li raised her eyebrows.

Cheng Tao pursed her lips and did not speak.

Su Mo Li didn't care, after all, Su Xin Zhen was so favored, no one dared to stop her from coming out.

"After Su Xin Zhen came out, what about Su Jia Xuan?"

After thinking for a moment, Cheng Tao said slowly, "Third Miss stood and watched for a while, then left."

"I saw that the second miss and the second prince were chatting happily."

Su Mo Li put the cup down and laughed lightly, "A bit interesting, it seems that my second sister and the second prince have taken a liking to each other?"

"I think so, I saw the second prince and the second miss getting along very well." Cheng Tao said slowly.

Huang Fan couldn't help but ask, "Miss, why didn't the emperor help you? In order to pay back your mother for saving His Majesty's life, His Majesty should also help you, right?"

"If he said he didn't know you were being bullied in the countryside before, now that he knows, he's only sent the second prince and the princess to investigate, which is too ......."

"And I can't believe that the Emperor doesn't know who's behind it!"

Seeing Huang Fan's angry look, Su Mo Li laughed.

"My mother did save the emperor's life, but so what? My mother has already passed away for so many years, and I'm afraid the royal family is so thin-skinned that they have long forgotten."

"Moreover, when my mother saved the emperor, the emperor promoted my father and made him prime minister, and in the emperor's heart, he has already returned this kindness. Now he still remembers me, it's not easy to find out the truth."