66-70

Chapter 66: Su Xin Zhen's Ruined Reputation

"Good!" Qian Yu laughed loudly, leading many people to look over.

Su Xin Zhen smiled lightly: "It's Zi Su's good fortune to be seen by Mr. Qian Yu."

A smug look appeared on Qian Yu's face as he glanced at Su Xin Zhen: "Thank you, future Second Prince Consort."

Su Xin Zhen blushed: "Don't talk nonsense. Anyways, I'll go first." With that, Su Xin Zhen carried her skirt, and slowly walked towards the side.

Su Mo Li watched Su Xin Zhen walk over and glanced at Zi Su who was not far away.

Zi Su quickly greeted her: "Miss, do you want to go to the side to rest?"

"Mhm." Su Xin Zhen took a few steps towards the front, stopped again, and turned around and walked towards the other side.

Away from the crowd.

"You keep watch for me, I'll rest here for a while."

Su Xin Zhen was surrounded by large trees. If you did not look carefully, it wasn't possible to see that there were people inside.

"Zi Su, help me untie this skirt a little." Su Xin Zhen's voice came over, "It's too hot, I should have known not to wear such cumbersome clothes."

"Second young miss, if someone finds out, how can we be okay." Zi Su looked at Su Xin Zhen and whispered, "Second Miss, you can't show your legs."

"It's okay, no one can see. You can keep watch. My leg feels like a bug has crawled into it, and it's very painful." Su Xin Zhen said while looking at her leg.

"Second Miss, why don't we go back first ......" said Zi Su tentatively.

Su Xin Zhen glared at Zi Su: "Are you stupid? The second prince is already here, how can I go back? I'll endure it, you just watch outside for me."

"Big sister, what is the second sister doing over there?" Su Jia Xuan asked suspiciously, "Is it because s she doesn't want to be with us?"

"Hmm." Su Mo Li swept a glance and slowly said, "Don't go over there. Stay here at ease and don't go around."

Su Jia Xuan looked at Su Mo Li in doubt. Su Mo Li was not ready to continue and instead handed Su Jia Xuan a fruit: "Eat."

Su Jia Xuan took it, and her heart became even more puzzled.

Su Mo Li has been sitting in the same place, listening to Zhong Li Shi and the people around talking, but in the heart she was counting. It should be time for the poison to take effect.

In the corner of her eyes, she was paying attention to Zi Su. Not a moment later, she saw Zi Su standing in a more conspicuous place and then slowly shift behind a large tree.

And Qian Yu, who had been paying attention to Zi Su, walked over after saying a few words to his companion.

"Sir Qian." Zi Su shyly glanced at Qian Yu, bowed her body, and slowly said, "Sir Qian, the Second Miss asked the slave servant to keep watch here, do you have something to say?"

Qian Yu glanced at the scenery behind him and thought about it, "Fine, you wait here first, I'll go talk to Second Miss Su."

Saying that, Qian Yu walked in.

Zi Su looked at Su Mo Li and nodded inaudibly.

Su Mo Li, on the other hand, turned her head to look at Zhong Li Shi and slowly stood up, "They say the scenery of Putuo Temple is very good, Crown Prince, I'll go take a look around."