61-65

Chapter 61: You are Good-Looking Enough

When Concubine Shui and Concubine Nian received the news, they were both very surprised and did not reply directly to Cheng Tao.

When Cheng Tao informed Su Mo Li, Su Mo Li did not feel that it was strange. After all, it takes time to make a decision.

Su Mo Li got up and said slowly: "There is no hurry. Let's wait. By the way, how is Su Lin? "

Cheng Tao shook her head, her face was full of disgust: "Su Lin this person has been spoiled by the elders and has grown crooked. "

"Bullying maids and servants is one thing, but he also bullies the little girls of his relatives. At a young age, all he is proficient in is eating, drinking, whoring and gambling. "

"Obviously only a seven-year-old child, but so domineering. I really do not understand. "

"Things will turn around. " Su Mo Li said indifferently, "There is nothing strange. "

"Three days later, they will return. " Cheng Tai continued.

Su Mo Li rubbed the rim of her cup. She was silent for a and then said slowly, "I know. "

"Miss, what do are you thinking? " Huang Fan asked suspiciously.

Su Mo Li smiled: "Just let nature take its course. "

Cheng Tao and Huang Fan glanced at each other and both saw a puzzled look in each other's eyes.

This is not like their own lady ah!

Miss has always had a plan, when will she go with the flow?

Su Mo Li got up, patted the non-existent dust off her body, and walked out of the room. She looked at the maids in the courtyard and raised an eyebrow: "Zi Su, follow me out. "

Zi Su in the corner raised her head. She blinked her eyes while holding the steamed bun and looked confused.

Seeing this, a few smiles appeared on Su Mo Li's face: "Eat while walking. "

Zi Su answered and immediately followed. After finishing the steamed bun in three bites, she whispered, "Miss, where are we going? "

"To mother's. "

Zi Su felt it was a little strange and wondered why Miss would bring her along. After all, she used to take Cheng Tao and Huang Fan with her.

But she didn't think much about it too much and followed behind Su Mo Li.

Su Mo Li's arrival made Li Qianshi feel a little strange: "Let her in, I want to see what she wants. "

After Su Mo Li came in, she gave a greeting towards Li Qianshi. In terms of etiquette, there was no fault to be found.

"What brings Li'er here today? "

Li Qianshi faintly looked at Su Mo Li with a smile on her face. Looking at Su Mo Li's features, her hand fiercely tightened. She had to say that Su Mo Li looked a little too good-looking.

Thinking about the what she was going to ask next, Li Qianshi immediately said: "What's the matter. Let Li'er be straightforward. "

Su Mo Li smiled and slowly said, "It's nothing big, I'm just afraid that because of Lin'er's matter, mother misunderstood me, so I came here to talk to my mother. "

"Lin'er is also coming back soon, in the end his age is small. How about when Miss Shi teaches Xuan'er, let Lin'er listen next to her? If there is anything he doesn't understand, he can ask Xuan'er, what does mother think? "