Chapter 17

Alexa's pov:
I was packing my suitcase as the doorbell rang. I went down to open it. To my surprise Frank and Michael were standing in front of my door, both smiling at me.
Alexa:„Hey! What are you doing here? It's really nice to see you both!" I greeted them.
Frank:„ Hey Alexa, it's really nice to see you too. I hope we aren't interrupting you."
Alexa:„No of course not, please come in"
I smiled.
Frank:„I'm here to talk with you about a few things." he smiled "oh and Mike is here cause he wanted to see you." he looked at him and smiled "right Mike?" he laughed.
Michael:„Uhm... hello Alexa" he smiled slightly and started to blush bright red. Oh god does he have to be soo cute??? Ok Alexa, stay calm, he is just a normal person, just a normal, cute and really sexy person. Even in his disguise he looks hot. Wait stop, stop staring at him. I smiled and quickly turned around and started to walk into the kitchen.
Alexa:„ Do you guys want some coffee or anything else to drink?"
Frank:„ Coffee sounds good, thank you" he smiled.
Alexa:„What about you, Michael?"
I smiled at him.
Michael:„Uhm.. just water, please"
Alexa:„Okay"
I smiled at both and started to prepare their drinks.
Alexa:„You can sit down on the couch in the living room"
Frank:„Thank you Alexa"
Alexa:„ You two are always welcome"
I smiled.
They sat down and I brought them their drinks and sat down with them.
Alexa:„So what did you want to talk about with me?"
Frank:„Well, you know we are leaving in two days, I just wanted to remind you" he smiled at me.
Alexa:„That's nice of you, but I wouldn't forget something like that"
I laughed.
Frank:„Haha, that's good, well we will pick you up around 6:00am, you don't have have to hurry up because we have a private plane." he smiled.
Alexa:„Wow, that's awesome"
Michael:„Uhm.. well, yeah"
Alexa:„Is everything okay Michael?"
Frank started to laugh.
Frank:„ Don't worry girl, he just hates planes and he is really shy and kinda embarrassed to be here".
Michael:„Shut up Frank."
Frank laughed and Michael hid his face in his hands. I couldn't help but giggle. He is just too cute.