Chapter 23

Michael's pov:
I walked into my television room and saw Frank sitting on couch and reading a book. I closed the door behind me and walked over to him.
"Hey man" I said. He looked up from his book and smiled at me.
"Hey Mike, how come your smiling? Every other time we were on a plane you were always in a bad mood looking like a grumpy cat" he laughed.
"I'm not a grumpy cat, but thank you".
"No seriously, why that happy?" he looked at me with a serious look but still kinda smiling. "Is it because of that beautiful girl that joins us on this plane?" he smirked at me.
I felt myself blushing.. God what should I answer him? Ok Michael, stay calm, and think about a good answer.. and stop blushing! Ughhh... okay okay, I can handle this... I hope... but he is right though.. she is beautiful.. like really beautiful.. her sweet brown eyes match perfectly to the shape of her face and these god damn fine lips.. they look so soft.. and her body is just a dream..
"Michael?" I snapped out of my daydream realizing that I was staring at Frank like an idiot. "Huh? What did you say?" he looked at me and started laughing at me. "What?"
"Nothing Mike, nothing" he laughed. I shook my head while sitting down and turning on the TV.

Alexa's pov:
I came out of the bathroom and heard someone laughing really loudly, it sounded like Frank. I wondered what was so funny, so I decided to go to them. I slightly knocked at the door and Michael told me to come in.
"Hey you two" I smiled shyly.
"Hey" they both said at the same time smiling at me.
"We'll arrive in about an hour, so would you like to watch a movie with us to pass the time?" Michael asked.
"Sure" I said smiling brightly. He patted the couch as a sign for me to sit next to him. I smiled and sat down "What movie are you watching?"
"I thought about Disney movies, they always relax me after a show or when there's a lot on my mind" he smiled slightly.
"Sounds good, I love Disney movies"
"Really? What's your favorite one?"
"Well, I LOVE Cinderella haha, and Peter Pan of course" I smiled at him.
"That's awesome, I love Peter Pan, and in my heart I am Peter Pan. For me he's a symbol of youth, childhood, freedom, adventures and magic"
"This is cute" I smiled.
Wait... did I just say that loud? Shit...
He looked at me biting his bottom lip and blushing bright red. I smiled shyly at him and feeling myself blushing as well.