Chapter 11

Alexa's pov:
The host called my name, it was my turn now. I was so freaking nervous and i wanted to be perfect.
I went on stage, the lights of the audience were turned off so I couldn't recognize anyone. The music started and I was in the spotlight. I started to dance and thankfully everything went right. After my performance  the whole audience applauded really loudly and I was really happy, some of the people were even standing! It was unbelievable!!
Host: „ Thanks to Alexa Fellem and her great performance to 'Slave to the rhythm'."
I smiled and went backstage. I walked towards the room where Frank and another man where already waiting for me.
Frank:„ Great show, congratulation, you were amazing!"
He smiled
Michael:„Congratulation, it was really great."
The voice of the man was really similar to me, but I couldn't tell who it was.
Alexa:„Thank you so so much"
I smiled back
Frank:„ Lets go into this room and talk about the offer I made you."
I nodded and went into the room.
Frank:„ Did you think about it?"
Alexa:„Yes, I thought about it a lot, and I accept it. I would love to work in a Team with Mr. Jackson"
I smiled brightly.
Frank:„That's great!! We are happy you will join the team, right Mike?"
He looked at the man next to him, smiled at him and watched back at me. Wait, did he really just said ' Mike' ?!
I tried not to freak out, and that was really hard.
Alexa:„Thank you".
I smiled politely, I didn't want to seem creepy, but i could have freaked out.
Mike:„Welcome to my team, you really impressed me, and I'm happy you belong to the crew now" the man said and smiled politely and a little shy.
Alexa:„Thank you so much Sir."
Frank:„Oh Alexa, this is Michael, by the way"
he laughed.
Alexa:„It's so nice to meet you"
I smiled and shook his hand.
Michael:„ It's really nice to meet you too"
he laughed shyly and shook my hand back.
OH MY GOD I just shook Michael Jackson's Hand!!!
Frank:„ Mike, you should know that Alexa is a big fan of you, right?"
He smiled
I nodded shyly.
Michael:„Thank you Alexa, I'm glad to have you as my fan".
Alexa:„ You are always welcome! I LOVE your music!"
Michael:„Hehe, thank you. I'm glad you like it."
I still can't believe it!! I'm talking to MJ!! Ahhhh!! Ok Alexa, stay calm, don't seem like a creepy fan, don't ruin it!!