Chapter 41

Michael's pov:
In the last 5 years a lot of things happened and I finally found the love of my life. I got married to the wonderful Lisa Marie Presley and we were really happy. Lisa already had to children called Riley and Benjamin. They were really good kids are I liked them a lot. After our marriage Lisa and her kids moved in with me on my Neverland Ranch.
We had a wonderful time together especially with the children. Whenever Lisa was out shopping, which was like every day, I spent time with her kids. We played hide and seek all around Neverland or watched Disney movies at my own little cinema. I always wanted to have own kids and spending so much time with Riley and Benjamin made my wish for own kids grew bigger.
I often asked Lisa about it but she didn't want more kids.
In the past year we often argued about it and it made me really sad to know that I might not have any own kids.
Today was one of those days where Lisa went out cause we had an argument again. I locked myself in my room and tried to distract myself with my phone. I was looking through my contacts when I read a name of a person I nearly forgot. Alexa. I clicked on her name and asked myself how she was and what she was doing. I still remember the day I lost her and it hurt so bad. She was always on my mind until I got to know Lisa. Lisa kinda fixed my broken heart and made me forget about Alexa. But to be honest whenever Lisa and I had an argument, I miss having someone to talk to, well, I miss having Alexa to talk to..
I snapped out of thoughts when I realized that I was accidental calling Alexa. I tired to hung up as fast as I could. I didn't wanna talk to her, not after all this time. I had Lisa now, and I was happy, and I bet Alexa had already forgotten about me and found someone else anyway.