Chapter 15

Warning. Cruddy chapter ahead.

<}Mitch{>

Master glared at me as he paced back and forth.

"Did you really think I wouldn't figure you out, Mitchell? Are you really that naïve?"

I shook my head slowly, not struggling against the cuffs he had on my wrists. "No master, like I said I don't know what you're talking about. He forced me to kiss him."

"Lies! I'm a god Mitchell, not some pathetic five year old who doesn't know what one is! I can read your thoughts, do you really believe that you can get away with betrayal so easily?"

I gulped, tugging slightly on the cuffs. "Master how could I betray you? I know nothing but serving you."

He stopped in front of me, white eyes digging into mine.

A cold, sharp blade tapped the underside of my chin and forced me to look up more.

"You're a fool to think I'd believe that, Mitchell."

Sighing, I hung my head in defeat.

"Finally you cave. Now, where did I go wrong with you... I tried to make you perfect but there's something missing..."

I kept my head down, staring at the white tiled floor that was the lab room.

This felt so familiar, so eerily close to something I had experienced in my past.

A feeling of helplessness and regret as I was forced to wait for my free will and memories to be wiped away like dust.

Is that why I long to serve master? Even after knowing he's evil?

Notch knows what it is... For now, I have to rely on him giving back my memories, which will never happen.

He rushed about the room, grabbing different ingredients and syringes before bringing them over to a small tray.

"Why bother with dragging me under again, master? You know that I'm not perfect."

The god froze, turning and walking so he was right in front of me.

"You weren't perfect because I messed up. Now that I know what I did wrong, you will be."

I shook my head. "How do you know I won't fail again?"

He smirked. "Because I know everything."

Then he turned and walked off to the counter again.

I doubt you'll know when I burn my way out of these-

A cry of pain forced it's way out of my mouth, a sudden electric shock pulsing through me.

Master chuckled. "Oh foolish Mitch, did you really think I wouldn't block your powers?"

I growled, electricity shocking me again.

"Keep getting mad, Mitch, your pain will only increase," Master mused.

He watched me squirm for a few moments before turning back to the tray.

I ground my teeth together and tried to make myself calm down.

C'mon Mitch. Breathe. Don't let him aggravate you.

There was a sudden thud and Jerome appeared in front of me, a worried glint in his eyes. "Biggums you okay?"

I blinked, glancing over at the god who was asleep on the floor with Rob standing over him.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'll be better once these cuffs are off."

He nodded and quickly grabbed the keys, unlocking them.

I rubbed my wrists and stepped away from the wall, glaring at it.

"Thanks, Jerome."

The bacca nodded as he walked over to Master, picking him up and cuffing him to the wall.

"Let's hope these hold him."

"They will, he didn't know how powerful his successful experiment would be so he made them strong enough to hold him," the wolf hybrid explained, walking over.

I glared threateningly, taking a step towards him with balled up fists.

"Mitch relax. He's free."

Standing my ground, I shook my head. "How do you know he isn't acting just to get on your good side?"

"Because he helped free us," Vikk said, walking in with Preston. "Nice job with Master by the way."

Rob smirked and bowed. "I try."

I rolled my eyes. "So what's the plan? Beat the nether out of him? Find a syringe that'll make him tell us what we want him to?"

Jerome shook his head. "We leave. There's no point in trying to get the memories back."

"No point? Are you serious?"

He sighed. "Mitch. We can always come back and beat the nether out of him. There's no way he's leaving anytime soon."

I looked to the others for help, but they just shook their heads.

Letting out an aggravated huff. "Whatever, let's go."

Rob smiled and led us out the door.

We followed behind him, me taking the rear.

Just as we were out the door, he turned to all of us and smirked deviously. "Did you all forget someone?"

My eyes widened as I reached for my sword.

Nothing. Shoot.

Lachlan chuckled darkly as he appeared behind us. "Awe, I feel so loved you guys."

I glared at him, temperature rising.

"Did you really think that a hit to the head would free me, Jerome? How stupid are you, mutt?" Rob snarled behind me.

"Look who's talking, Woofles."

Lachlan smirked at me. "Looks like it's me and the demon boys."

Vikk growled next to me, red eyes flashing.

I held up my fists, Vikk and Lachlan their swords.

"Bring it Ender," I sneered.

The enderman hybrid smirked. "Gladly, blaze.