1. crush

Ningguang pov:

"Hey Ning, are you feeling alright?" my best friend, Keqing asked me.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just a bit stressed out.." I replied.

Keqing, Ganyu and I were studying together whilst discussing school council work. I have no idea what was wrong with me recently.  I can no longer focus on anything and my head is always filled with lovey dovey thoughts. Everytime I see her around, my brain immediately imagines her next to me, holding her hand, kissing me, sharing a meal together and more...

"HEY YUYU!!" a familiar voice chimed and I looked up. It was the girl of my dreams. Her short and messy hair with a half ponytail at the back, her slightly stained eyepatch and her sweaty PE shirt. What a wonderful sight...

"Hello Beidou, how are you?" Ganyu replied to her.

" I just finished practice, thought I would come over and say hi! "

"Oh, we all know the real reason you're here, Bei ~ " Keqing joined in, smirking.
Beidou's face turned as red as a tomato as Keqing said that.

"CAPS! I've kept everything already! I'll be leaving now!"  a tanned girl with pigtails interrupted.

"Thanks Yan! Safe travels home !" Beidou waved.

Beidou checked her watch and sighed. " I'll be taking my leave now. Don't stress yourself out, pres. It'll give you wrinkles." I blushed even more as she skipped away.  I was touched regarding her concern. Ganyu and Keqing stared at me, smirking. "Oh please.. You both are so corny."
" Well , look at the time, I have to go now... Bye~ " Keqing said while packing her stuff. Ganyu looked sad while waving goodbye.

"Hey, why the long face Yu? Sad that your goddess is leaving?" I teased. Ganyu looked back at me, looking sort of offended by my words. 

I knew about Ganyu's crush on Keqing. She told me that personally. I'm trying my best to help it be a "wingman" but sometimes, I just wish that she would have more courage in doing things, I can't keep it under my wing forever.

"Oh Ning, I don't think you understand. Every time that I see her, my heart starts beating like a drum and my stomach starts doing flips!!! I can't even speak to her properly, how am I supposed to ask her out??!!" Ganyu cried as I patted her back.

"DEAR STUDENTS WE ARE ABOUT TO CLOSE THE GATES SOON. PLEASE PROCEED TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE IMMEDIATELY" the speakers blared, interrupting our conversation.

I sighed. "Yu, we'll discuss this over text. We have to go now." I said to the blue haired girl as we packed our bags.

                                                                                                               end.
beidou for this au!!

ningguang for this au!!

notes: - ganyu and keqing redesigns will be posted soon! ( these characters arent mine )- PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY ART

notes:
- ganyu and keqing redesigns will be posted soon! ( these characters arent mine )
- PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY ART