2. I have always loved you

Beidou POV:
  Ning Ning had always been by my side. Ever since we were children. Ning was a lot scrawnier compared to other children, and I would always fend off those bullies who would pick on her for her size. I would often prank them as revenge. Sometimes, I would put fake cockroaches in their lunch or put whoopee cushions on their chairs. Ning would always lecture me for these stupid pranks but would laugh everytime they scream and shout.
I have always protected and loved Ning. No matter what silly thing she did or said, she would always make my face heat up or my heart thump like crazy and it really pains me to see her in distress. I had plans to tell her my true feelings but I always hid it with my so-called "old fashioned" flirting.
I'm not very sure about Ningguang's sexuality, she never talked to me about things like this. But if I'm assuming she's straight, I think she has a crush on the previous student council president, Zhongli. He was really close to her when he was around and she still texts him for advice. My stomach used to churn in anger and my face would go green from envy whenever I saw them walk together in school.
  She's the student council president now and I'm captain of the dodgeball team. We are both extremely busy with our club activities and school work that we barely talk to each other. The only way to tell her my feelings in the most honest way right now is just to..

Third person POV:
  The tired president opened her locker as usual. But today, something was different. A pink note flew out her locker. Ningguang's heart started pounding. Who on earth could have sent her this..?
  "Meet me on the rooftop after school-?" Keqing read the note aloud.
  "Ning, are you sure you wanna go there? What if someone wants to murder you?!?" Ganyu asked concerningly.
  "I'll be fine.. It's just a note. Besides, who would dare to murder me?" Ning said confidently. But inside, she was sweating bullets. Ganyu was right, what if someone wanted to murder her in cold blood up there??
  "Good luck Ning!" Keqing added. "Don't listen to Ganyu, it might just be a confession from a student~" 
  Just as the trio were conversing, Xingqiu and Hutao from the newspaper club had overheard everything.
  "This is it Qiu! We can finally sell those darn newspapers!!" Hutao glared at the blue haired boys excitedly.
  "Ok! We got the location and time ready! Clear your schedule! We have to get that scoop!!"

After school:

Her heart was beating like a fast drum as she walked up those stairs as Ganyu and Keqing followed close behind.
"Ah- you came!"
A familiar and fruity voice came from the girl standing in front of her. It was Beidou. She was dressed in a well fitted suit with a bouquet of violets. Her smile was so beautiful Ningguang almost died on the spot.
"AAAAAAA NINGGUANG OH MY GODS!" Keqing and Ganyu could not contain their excitement. They both knew Beidou and Ningguang had a thing for each other for the longest time, but they never had the courage to tell each other their true feelings.
"Ningguang, I have been in love with you since we were very young. I was confused on why I didn't fall in love with any man, but I'm so glad I didn't. You are more perfect than any man, heck, anybody in existence. I really hope that you would see me in the same way, and maybe eventually we could go out together..?"
In the bushes nearby, the two newspaper club members were capturing as many pictures as they could of this moment. Both snickering about the amount of sales they would make out of this sole interaction.

Notes:
- sorry if ur favs turned out to be busybodies
- i have not designed ganqing yet (sorry)