3. What's next?

Ningguang's POV:

My heart was pounding. My face went red. My stomach was full of little butterflies. My crush had finally confessed to me. (something i would never think would happen)

As much as I wanted to accept her request, I had to refuse. My family would be really disappointed in me. They have already arranged a marriage for me and I would have to be married to this boy I don't know about just for my family's business to survive. My school reputation might also be ruined since dating anyone or partaking in homosexual activity is forbidden in school.

I sighed as I looked at my beloved Beidou.

"Bei, this is really nice and all.. but.. I do not return any of these feelings.. sorry.." I lied.

I watched as Beidou's smile faded and put down the flowers.

"That's alright Ning, but can we still stay friends after this?"

"Always."

Time skip to after school

I was on call with Ganyu and Keqing. They wanted to discuss what happened in the afternoon with me. As I entered the call, I almost jumped out of fear from Keqing's scream of distress.

"NING NING!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCEPT HER????!!!!" Keqing yelled.

"Keqing.. Don't get so stressed out about this.. I think Ning has her own personal reasons.." Ganyu said, trying to calm down the screaming girl.

"Girls.. It's not like you don't know about my family.. plus.. the school doesn't allow this kind of stuff happening, we have to set good examples for the students." I explained.

"Psh- You can try to date in secret- It's not like anyone would know," Keqing added.

"Keqing, please use that puny brain of yours. If any of the students found out we would be in BIGGER trouble!" I grumbled. "Bei might not even be able to get a scholarship to that uni she worked so hard for!"

"Ning.. it's alright.. you had your reasons, we cannot force you.. And Keqing, please think before you speak.." Ganyu added.

"I can only think of you, Yu.." Keqing let out a soft and grumble.

I saw Ganyu's face go red and giggled.

"Alright enough chit-chat. Good night girls." I said as I left the call.

I flopped onto my bed. My head on my pillow. My face going red thinkin about Beidou in that nice suit she wore while confessing to me. It was seriously hot as hell. Oh how I wish I could live a free and uncontrolling life..

I felt my phone vibrate and picked it up immediately (praying that it was from Beidou) I giggled a little when I saw a text from Beidou.

Night Ning Ning! See you tmr! 

I smiled and yawned. I shut my eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep.

Notes: I fr have no motivation to write or draw and I got sick so uh :|