Chapter 6: Vs Class 1-A!

If this was the class that had fought against real villains than Kakashi had two questions about it. One, how the hell did they survive, and two, just how strong were the villains they were fighting? There was no way any of them would get by on the strength they had currently. His world would rip them apart.

He hadn't seen a challenge since fighting Midoriya, who was supposed to be the dead last of the class. Mineta had hardly been a challenge and Toru couldn't keep quite enough to actually sneak up on him. She was too noisy and he caught her the instant she walked. Two easy victories after a rather tough one.

He looked over back at the group of students as a girl named Jiro was called down. She stepped down, looking at him unflinchingly, even from seeing his previous fights.

The other two were terrified of him, she showed more confidence. He'd see how far it would get her. He couldn't lie, he was interested in testing all of their fighting ability, so far, if Midoriya was the scale they would measure him by, losing to anyone below him would automatically give Aizawa a reason to call him out, or even watch him more closely.

He didn't need that.

So he had to play this smart.

"Start!"

The match was called, but Kakashi stared, his eyes scanning her for any sign of her quirk. Two long lines with something metal on the end of her ears caught his attention. He didn't know what they were but did know that it was most likely her quirk, or a feature of it.

"Show him what for, Jiro!" Someone cheered in the background. Sounded like an idiot. Kakashi felt a little annoyed.

He could already tell that she was a long range fighter, most likely anyway. She didn't have the build of a fighter. And that meant the only reason she hadn't moved was because she was waiting on him to move first.

Lightning sparked in one of his hands. She didn't move, but her eyes moved to it, and bead of sweat dropped down her face.

He hit the ground, lightning began to pass through it, and he disappeared.

She must've been watching him closely from the last few matches. She instantly leaped away to the side and covered up just as Kakashi appeared in front of her. Her next moves were completely unexpected. Both of the end of her lobes shot out, and because of his surprise, he was able to grab onto both of the ends before they could go for his ears.

He didn't know it was one of the worst things he could do.

His entire body began to vibrate violently and shook him to his core because he didn't expect that she could still attack him. The lobes slipped out of his hand as he was tackled to the ground, Jiro's hands slipping around his abdomen as her lobes aimed for his ear. He stopped the right one, but his left one got caught.

The next feeling felt like his brain was being scrambled. A loud scraping sound filled his entire being and he shook violently.

He paced underneath her and she began to pant, thinking that she had won. Kakashi finally got her technique down. She was a long range fighter that actually had intelligence and watched to see how he fought, and planned ahead accordingly. Though, it still only worked because he wasn't used to fighting with one eye. It was hard to see something as small as the weapons she used to fight.

But she didn't know of his abilities very well.

Chakra filled his being and lightning suddenly shot from his palm, shocking her.

She screamed, falling back off him and laid on the ground, jittering as volts continued to run through her.

Kakashi panted for air, slowly getting to his feet. She had been the closest to actually beating him. He'd gotten too complacent, he needed to be careful. Even if they were less trained, they had powers that could catch him off guard without his Sharingan and using only one eye.