Chapter 16: Disaster Post Hosu

Pakkun was quite lost. Having seen the news with his very own eyes, he saw his summoner kill his target, then pass out and get taken away on a stretcher. They were in Hosu, but he didn't know where that was. He could've followed the trail that was left by Kakashi but something told him that that direction wasn't where his summoner was. Still, he was going to go there to gather clues. If Kakashi was in that direction, then maybe his scent would lead him to Hosu. From his smell, the trail lead to the edge of the city and maybe a bit further beyond after that. If he guessed it would take him a couple hours to reach the other side of the city before even more trying to continue from there.

Though he wished his contract was as strong as other summons. Then perhaps he could summon himself to Kakashi. But they weren't as strong as other summons like the Sage Toads that could do things like that. That meant he'd have to find him the long and hard way.

He set out from the house, and set himself a path with the least amount of smells. If Kakashi was captured, and someone knew of his existence, they would likely be looking for him soon. He'd rather not have so many eyes on him if that was going to be the case. It wouldn't bode well for him, especially with all the advanced technology.

He just hoped Kakashi hadn't doomed himself.

XxX

The following hours after the battle in Hosu, the entire nation was following the story. Heroes from all cities came for support, making sure all civilians were safe and helping with the transport of injured civilians. Social media buzzed rapidly with theories on just who Kakashi and the other man was. Most disagreed with Kakashi killing another person and praised heroes in training Todoroki, Midoriya, and Tenya for their bravery to go against Blade and the Hero Killer Stain. Burnin, Endeavor, and his agency had also been credited as first responders that saved many lives, having gotten rid of the Nomu and helping with the finish of Stain.

Another important discussed topic was of the destruction of major parts of Hosu as well as Stain's apparent involvement with the League of Villains and their apparent involvement with the Nomu attack.

While all were highly discussed and debated among forums, the internet, and the news, none could compare to the relationship that had been found out by the population at large. And that was the fact that Kakashi is the son of one of the top pro heroes in Japan. After that, leaks confirmed that it was an adoption that happened a short while ago, though many had already known since neither of them look like the other.

Many between pros, civilians, and even villains discussed these topics. The Hosu Disaster was the most destructive event ever to happen to a city in a long time. Roads over many blocks were destroyed as well as the buildings that overlooked them. It left many without jobs and apartments to return to and many had been confirmed dead from the Nomu.

The Police Chief went on the next day to publicly announce the causalities and went on to say that they have changed the League of Villains to priority targets. Word on Kakashi was scarce and the public was only told that he would be dealt with properly.

UA also was under fire for having four of their students fight in this massive threat and one of them kill a villain. School had been closed for a couple of days after as they were scheduled to have a conference to explain what they would be doing.

In the words of a certain blonde, it was a shit show.

Katsuki Bakugo crossed the street casually on his way from training, a hand in his pocket and one scrolling through his phone. The Disaster in Hosu was inescapable. It was everywhere on the internet and everyone was talking about it. While annoyed at this, he couldn't say he wasn't interested in it either. Videos of the fight between both Midoriya and Kakashi as well as Todoroki and Tenya had been leaked. He'd already saved it to his phone, seeing that multiple attempts to delete the videos off the sites they were on were going to ruin it for him.