Chapter 10: Preperation and Recovery

AN: I have gotten complaints about the Ninshu but that I felt was necessary and I'll take that lying down. If you don't like it because you feel it is unnecessary story wise than I understand. I suppose introducing that aspect, I should've expected backlash and I was going to drop the story after the fight before I thought of it simply because I had no viable way to push Kakashi into fighting any of the Villains in the story. If he's after Kakkō he would have no reason to fight anyone else and that would mean I would basically be writing fights that already happened in the show.

Sorry if it made you feel a type a way and if dropping the story is what you think is best than I won't stop you or berate you.

On another note, I also got complaints that Todoroki seemed too strong and I want to say that Kakashi was progressively getting weaker and weaker during their fight. Not only for his earlier uses of chakra but from his state of mind. Chakra is both physical and mental energy combined and with his past being brought in front of him and him knowing that some of what Todoroki was saying was something he agreed with made his mindset weaker. I always likened it from how strong Kakashi had gotten during the war arc after speaking to and finally forgiving his father.

That was how Todoroki could contend with him minus the fact that his quirk is good for long fights and Kakashi had won until Todoroki spoke to him.

And another thing, his speech is bad on purpose as one he isn't good with emotions, two he doesn't know everything about Kakashi only about his father and his feeling and is using those because of his own personal interest when it comes to fathers. And he isn't trying to relate to Kakashi with any talk no Jutsu he's simply angry because of what he first received and lashes out at Kakashi. If it seems like that isn't the case than that's my fault as a writer for not conveying that properly.

And while I do understand everyone's point of view, I only will acknowledge constructive criticism on how the story could've went instead and where it needs to go. Insulting my work instead of trying to help does nothing except make you look like an asshole. If you don't like the way I write then keep that respectful and use the knowledge that has been given to you to try and help instead of berate.

Anyways, thanks for reading. And on to the story.

"Oi, Kakashi. Wake the hell up."

Kakashi blinked and when he came to it was Obito. Somehow, though he wasn't surprised to see him. Obito was dead. This was nothing more than a dream. Still, he grabbed ahold of his hand and Obito helped him to his feet. Once he was up he saw where he was, and sighed.

"Here again?"

Obito smile faltered briefly. "Yep, come on, Kakashi."

"I'm not going in."

Obito stopped and sighed, turning back to his friend with a small frown. "We're going in today, idiot. We don't have to go in through the front if you don't want, but at least go in." He pointed up at the top of the long house. "We can go in through a window."

Kakashi wasn't sure. Still, he knew Obito or rather his subconscious wouldn't subside. He sighed, stopped his hand from shaking by putting it in a fist, and looked at Obito. "Fine, but—"

"Yea, I know. We won't go in that room, ok? So, come on. Let's go."

He leaped atop the building and Kakashi followed. They opened a window and stepped inside, landing in the kitchen which was right next to that room. Kakashi watched Obito walk around, slowly looking throughout the kitchen. It was as Kakashi remembered it. Bland and normal. His dad was a simple man of simple taste. It would probably look different if his mother had been alive. He had been told how she loved to decorate.