Chapter 21: Choices

'What the hell?!'

Kakashi was trying to move, and he only succeeded a bit before the large gash on his leg flared up and stopped him. He actually couldn't believe a little pain was slowing him down but he hadn't been able to fully rest himself for a while. He had a good excuse.

But he was a better Shinobi.

This time when he moved, he committed, ignoring the pain and slamming the girls' head against the bed. Effectively turning the situation on its head in a second. His leg was shaking though, about ready to give from the way he was leaning on it.

Her starstruck gaze surprised him, he didn't expect her to like what he was doing.

'I've seen her before. But I can't remember where.'

Either way, now that he was in control, he needed answers.

He tightened his grip on the side of her head to show he was serious but she giggled like he was tickling her.

"How did you get in here?" He demanded.

Her giggles persisted until she spoke. "Are you hiding? There's no need when we're on your side."

'The fuck?'

"What are you talking about!" He demanded once more, this time pressing his forearm into her neck a bit, leaving enough room for her to talk but also feel pain. "Answer me!"

She showed no signs of pain and even began moving underneath him to try and face him. He tried pushing against her, but the combination of his healing broken ribs and hand as well as his blood getting into his only open eye was enough for her to be able to almost get from underneath him.

She was slippery, but the glint of a blade caught his eye and he crashed his body into hers, knocking the both of them to the floor. A knife slid across the ground and he can finally fully see out of his right eye, the blood getting caught on her clothing.

This time, he had better position on top of her, holding her down with his left hand by the neck.

He prepared himself to somehow find something to do with this body after he finishes her. She wasn't being cooperative and he was losing patience quickly.

His hand tightened on her neck and chakra in his body circulated faster, waiting to be called upon whenever he decided to add chakra to crush her windpipe.

"Last time I'm going to ask you. Who are you and how did you get in here?"

'Wait. Is she got in here and I've been fighting her then guards should be coming and busting down that door. I know she wasn't bluffing, I can feel the guards.'

Part of him wanted to look at that damn door but his instincts wouldn't let him. Not when someone who could still be armed was under him while he was injured.

"Security's very lax. I just walked straight in!" She exclaimed, beaming.

One thread of patience left remaining.

"But I'll keep talking so you don't tighten your grip. While I'd love to stay here with you all day, our times running short."

'Does that mean she was sent here?'

"Have you heard of the League of Villains?"

"League of Villains?" He repeated. Now that he did so, he felt like he'd heard it before.

X

His contemplation face was cute.

His threats were cute.

His body was cute.

Everything about him was so adorable that she was barely holding back. She could drool at the thought of cutting him up into bite sized pieces like little pieces of candy. He already looked yummy enough. She didn't think she'd be able to handle it.