Chapter Three: People Watcher

Draco was situated on a roof of a random building, observing the town while munching on a piece of bread. He did this a lot. Just watching people. People visiting, People he'd never seen before, people he already knew, it didn't matter. He just watched

He knew Rainbow would be furious if she found out he does this. She wanted them to lay low and definitely not waste good supplies but that wasn't in Draco's nature. Laying low, not the wasting part.

Recently, Draco can tell something is off. Lunar was off. They had been so caught up in everything they'd forget to talk to each other about something other than their father or going into town.

Draco looked around, observing people and dubbing them with names, giving them secret backstories or just recalling simple interactions hes had with them. That was until he spotted something different than usual.

Two girls. Ones he'd never seen before. Draco furrowed his brows, going through his bag and grabbing a pair of binoculars. He rarely used them for when he watched but these girls were different.

They didn't look from town, but that wasn't the most noticable thing about them. They felt familiar. Like he'd seen them before. He shrugged the feeling down and put away his binoculars. Watching someone like that would draw attention to you, plus he didn't want to dwell on that for too long.

He noticed one very important detail. One of the girls was wearing a dress. Not just any dress. The fabric of her dress, Silk Crepe de Chine, goes for around 20,000 dollars which no one who even steps foot into their town would even dream of owning. Don't ask how he knows that.

These weren't just any girls, these were Royals. But why would they be here? Are they spies? No, they wouldn't be dressed that obvious if they were. Draco put his stuff away quickly, obviously intrigued and came up with a three phased plan to figure out what these Royals were doing here.

Once he was down from the roof, that's when Phase One of his plan would commence. Draco approached them but not close enough for them to notice. He quickly rushed past them, his shoulder colliding with one of them who stumbled upon impact

He mumbled a sorry before he continued walking and arriving at a random shop he'd been to a couple times. Sitting down and waiting so Phase Two can commence.

Draco isn't dumb. In fact out of all of his siblings, he was really the smartest. Well, street smarts. It was always Draco who came up with plans to scop out places to rob and just thinking in general.

See, In this plan, He's really counting on his assumptions and theories for it to work with really no full knowledge if it was even a tiny bit true. But hes been doing this for a while now and sooner or later hes going to have to rely on theories. Draco sat up, loosing hope in his plan when the door dinged open.

Perfect.

Okay, commense Phase Two. He quickly got up and left the small shop, feeling pairs of eyes watching him as he hurried off. Phase One was to make sure they were following him. So now that that's ready, he slipped into the forest, following a familiar path he knew like the back of his hand.

As expected, he could hear crunches of leaves following him from behind, commencing Phase Three. The last phase.

As they made it to a small clearing in the forest, Draco turned around with a glare, grabbing the small dagger sheathed by his side to quickly grab the one he had purposely bumped into a few minutes before. He threw her against the nearest tree, knife to her throat before looking at both of them to speak. "Why?" was all he said. 

"I'm so sorry! My sisters just too curious for her own good and she just misjudged you!" One said quickly and obviously wanted to go. "Please let her go." She pleaded which kind of made him feel bad. "Yeah well I'm sorry for following you but next time, try not to dislocate my shoulder" the one under his dagger said, glaring back. Never mind, he didn't care anymore.