Chapter Four: I Am Not Going Back

Funneh was let out to her room a couple hours later. She felt numb and tired. All she did when she got back was think. She always knew something was off but now she really knew. Everyone here was crazy.

If they did this to her, it's probably because they knew about the nightmares and her trip to the library. Would they put cameras in her room? She wouldn't be surprised if they already did.

Funneh knew she couldn't stay here. Who knows what else they would do. They'd probably have her go see the Doctor as much as Gold. So she formed a plan. At night, she'd run away and climb the border. Permanently.

It would be ten times harder since around night time is when the guards really guard that wall so she needed to think of a plan.

That's when she came up with the perfect one.

It was around eleven PM and everyone was either getting ready to sleep or already passed out. That's when Funneh striked. She radioed every guard, she lied saying someone broke in and bingo, their house was filled with guards waking everyone up.

Funneh stuffed her bed with pillows to create the illusion that she was sleeping under the blankets, which she did pretty often so it wouldn't be that much of a surprise.

This time, Funneh brought her own rope and used that and climbed to the top of the border. Now she needed to avoid the other side of guards.

This time, she called in again that there was a need for as many guards as possible and that they needed to go to the entrance of the border for an emergency delivery which was pretty far enough so Funneh would have enough time to get out.

Once Funnehs feet touched the ground, she ran. Something inside Funneh snapped and she finally felt free, no longer trapped by rules and manners inside that wretched castle.

Funneh laughed as she ran spinning and dancing as she went. She had never felt as happy as she was in that moment.

Once she got into town, she wandered. Looking for somewhere to stay with the little money she had with her. She got to a hotel, paid for her room before getting the best idea.

She would have to act on it tomorrow. She was exhausted and either way, nothing was open. So she went to bed.

And for the first time in a very long time, she slept like a baby.

.

Funneh woke up and got ready for the most eventful day of her life. She could finally wake up when she wanted to and really had no concrete idea of what she wanted to do today. It was amazing.

Funneh left to the store, looking for what she needed to preform the best plan she has ever thought of. Once she found her special ingredient, she purchased it and left. It was time for a new and improved over-the-border Funneh.

After 3 hours of absolute chaos, Funneh left her hotel a bit more confident that she wouldn't be recognized.  And she owed it all to hair dye. Funneh was now a blueberry. It was probably a mess in the bathroom but the maid will probably clean it up.

Now, she needed to go to the library for her postponed research hour. No longer any recalled books that are taped shut or security cameras that are the reason for her one way ticket to the 'doctors'.

While on her way, Funneh could feel someone watching her but no matter where she looked, no one was there. It felt as if she was going crazy. Funneh made it to the library and picked out 6 books she wanted to use for her research. So she sat at a small table in the back and read, looking for answers.

"So we meet again" a familiar voice says and as Funneh looks up from her book she groans in frustration.

"I thought I made it clear I wanted you to leave me alone" she rolled her eyes but Draco shrugged "Should have been more specific"