Chapter 6: First day

(A/N: I hope you enjoy!)

Izuku POV

I was just finishing getting ready for my first day of school. I was putting on my blazer. I looked at myself in the mirror as I thought about class. 'If Izumi is in my class then the Bakugou twins are likely also in my class.'

I walked downstairs and got some toast before heading to class. I was wondering who my other classmates were.

——

I was standing in front of a giant door with 1A on it. I was excited to finally start my dream when I heard shouting. "Shut the fuck off four eyes!" I heard two voices that I had hoped I wouldn't ever have to hear again.

I opened the door and saw both the twins sitting in the front row with their feet on the desks as that blue haired guy from the entrance exams was yelling at them. "I demand that you remove your feet from the desks! It is insulting to the students who sat there in previous years and the people who made them!"

"Fuck off before I shove another stick up your ass!"

I just sighed since I already wanted the day to be over when I heard someone behind me. "Hey, you mind moving so I can get inside?"

I looked back and saw that purple haired girl from the entrance exam. "O-oh, sorry." I stepped to the side to let her pass. "Uh, m-my name's Izuku, by the way."

The girl walked past me. "Whatever."

I looked over at a paper on the wall and saw the seating arrangement for the students. I was sitting behind... Katsuki. 'great.'

I walked over getting an odd look from the twins as I sat down. I could hear someone shuffling outside the room and figured it was a teacher so I decided to wait quietly for class to start as I tried to ignore the three assholes that were yelling.

——

After a few minutes, the teacher came in. He looked like a sleep deprived hobo as he stood at the podium. "Everyone, shut up and sit down." The blue haired kid did so immediately. "It took you all eight minutes to finally shut up. We need to work on that. Head to the changing rooms then meet me at the training grounds." he pulled a stack of gym clothes out of his sleeping bag and walked out of the room.

I got up along with a few others and grabbed a pair that looked to be fitted for me. In the changing room, I was in the middle of putting on my shirt when that red haired kid came up to me. "Dude, you're ripped! What's your training schedule?"

"O-oh, uh, I-I just lift weights and stuff with my moms." I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my wings through the holes and walked out to the training grounds. I could feel someone watching me as I left.

At the training ground, everyone was waiting for Aizawa to begin. "Good. Everyone is here. It took you all seven minutes to get ready, another thing we need to work on. Ryushin, you placed first in the entrance exam. What was your farthest ball throw in high school?"

"Uh, 68 meters."

Aizawa tossed me a ball. "Throw this and use the full strength of your quirk." He pointed to a white circle behind him. "Stand in that and don't leave. Do whatever else you want. I don't care."

I walked in the circle and began trying to pull of my dragonic strength that I could before throwing the ball with everything I had. The ball began flying through the air with sonic speed, causing a few shock waves to come off of it.

After a few minutes of waiting, Aizawa turned to everyone, showing my score of 2.7 kilometers causing almost everyone to shout. "This is the start. You're going to be put through a series of tests to see how well you can use your quirks for different situations."

A brunette raised her hand. "Sir, what about orientation?"

"Ceremonies are a waste of time. You only have so much before you become heroes and you need to use every bit of it to be the best you can be. Now, let's begin."

——

The tests were pretty easy. Just mostly flexible, endurance and strength tests. All of the things mama Rumi had been training me in the most. I had placed among the top performers overall in most of the tests, only really struggling to surpass Izumi.

Katsuki has also been glaring at me through the whole thing and I've been waiting for him to eventually just attack me at any second. We were all standing around as the final test, the ball throw, was happening.

Almost everyone had gone. The only person left to go was Izumi. So far, Katsuki and Katsumi were the only ones to get close to my score with both getting around 700 meters each. Izumi was standing in the circle as she smirked at me as lightning began to course around her body.

She threw the ball and something similar to my throw happened. Shock waves coming off the ball as it flew through the air. After a minute of waiting, Aizawa saw the score. Izumi walked back to the group, waiting for her score.

Aizawa turned his phone around and it showed a score of 2,689 meters. Izumi was pissed when she saw that. I could smell All Might and Green Magnetics watching so I looked over and glared at them.

Aizawa pulled everyone to a monitor to show us our positions. I managed to get first and a girl named Momo got second. Izumi ended up in third then Shoto got fourth and the explosive twins got fifth and sixth. I could feel their eyes glaring at me but I just ignored them.

——

Aizawa told us to get changed back and to head to the classroom. I was sitting in my seat going over the syllabus when the paper floated out of my hand. I looked over tat Izumi who was standing next to me. "Dad wants to have a chat with you." I rolled my eyes but I knew there wasn't anything I could do to avoid this conversation at this point.

I followed Izumi out of the room and into a side room where All Might and Green Magnetics were. In the corner was a guy in a trench coat and was writing in a notepad. "Let's just get this shit over with."

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed!)