gunshots

*stellas pov*

Warning: throwing up/ idk some people don't like it. Also gunshots/use of guns.

I wake up and suddenly have the urge to go throw up I stumble to the bathroom and kneel down against the toilet and throw up. I shouldn't have drank so much last night.

"Princess?" He knocks then I throw up again.

"I'm fine." I say as he rushes in. "I'm just a little hung over I don't normally drink so much."

He pulls back my hair and rubs my back  "don't talk."

I nod and gag then I throw up again.

After a while I feel better and I sit with him on my bed.

I wrap my arms around my knees as I'm sitting on the bed, Rafe is sitting on the other side.

I feel distant.

"Sorry about yesterday." I say

"Hm?"

"I think I yelled at you right and also I got drunk?"

"Oh yeah I don't care, you had to much to drink and I should of stopped you sooner."

"Thanks..For taking care of me yesterday."

"No problem, I was trying not to drink yesterday. I wanted to be the responsible one for once." He says.

I nod.

"come here."  He groans. "Why are you so far away from me?"

I snuggle close to him and I have the literal worst hang over headache.

"That's better." I murmur.

I play with my ring and Rafe says we should say bye to Sarah and ward.

"rafe..?"

"Hm?" He whispers, playing with my blond hair.

"is it just me or John b seemed fine yesterday?"

"He barely talked so I'm not sure."

"Yeah.."

"we're going to say bye to Sarah and my dad today at the airport runway."

I nod quietly as he plays with my hair gently "why are they leaving?"

"I don't know." He mumbles pulling out his phone and checking the time. "you need to eat, it's almost 12:30 since we slept in.. so I'm going to go cook something for us to eat before we say bye."

"okay thank you rafe."

"get changed stella, maybe something comfy because I don't have plans for later."

"Okay..sure I'll find something."

Outfit:

*also wearing rafes ring and no shoes in the house but when I leave or well you know*