sheila

I wake up, body aching from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch. Julian is still asleep.. he's drooling.. weird.

I get up and walk to the kitchen. The fridge is almost empty there's a few sparkling waters, a jar of pickles, and a chick fil a sauce bottle.

I decide I should get food and cook breakfast. I go upstairs to my room, 3rd room on the right and I walk into my closet to change into clean clothes. I put on brandy sweatpants and a baby tee. 

When I walk downstairs Julian is still drooling on the couch so I shut the door and it locks automatically behind me.

I decide to walk to get groceries instead of taking my car.

When I get to the grocery store, stop and shop, I get some food enough for me and Julian for 3 days. I get organic pancake mix, maple syrup, eggs, fruits, vegetables, ranch, bread, chicken and ham cold cuts, boxed pasta and pasta sauce, bbq lays, and Oreos.

I pay the cashier and leave.

Once I get back I unload the groceries and check my phone..

6 missed calls from dad.

14 msgs from rafe and 3 missed calls

2 messages from pouge gc

2 messages from Sarah

I call my dad and he answers quickly.

"Stella!" Dad exclaims over the phone. "Are you okay, ward explained everything and I know you and rafe were like a thing?"

"yes I'm fine.."  I say. "I'm back home, I want to get my car, sorry I left without saying bye."

"It's fine. Just tell me next time, I'm sorry your caught up in this. Also you know you can't tell anyone what happened right?"

"Yeah. I know." I say. Well shit. Julian won't tell anyone-

"Oh wait dad.. can I bring someone down to the house.. when I get back?"

"Sure who is it..?"

"A very close friend."

"Yeah sure if ward agrees but I'm sure he will."

"Thanks dad! I got to go but i call you later?"

"Of course, bye Stella!"

"Bye." I say hanging up.

Julian gets up from the couch and I put my phone down.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah im starving. Was that dad?"

"Yeah." I nod and turn around to get the pancake mix, it's a small box enough for me and Julian for 2 days. I mix the eggs and water in the mix.

"Stella?" Julian asks me.

"Hm?" I respond, busy frying the pancakes.

"I don't want to go to outerbanks."

"Your coming, I don't want to lose you again." I say firmly.