dad?

TW: abuse?

"What the fuck did you do Stella?" My dad asks glaring at Julian. I thought he would be happier unless maybe...

"you knew." I say voice rising. "you fucking knew he was alive."

"watch your mouth." My dad says harshly.

"Stella stop it" Julian whispers.

"you knew he was alive and you told me he died." I yell. "I already lost mom!"

"oh please I can't believe you fell for it, even the whole cops scheme."

"what.."

"I payed them a couple thousand bucks to tell you he died." He scoffs. "I was looking out for you."

"Looking out for me..?" I yell. "LOOKING OUT FOR ME??!"

"that's it." I say. "I'm fucking done. I'm leaving."

"no you aren't" dad says lunging at me and pushing me to the ground, and slapping my across the face.

"get off her!" Julian yells as he continues to hit me.

Rafe opens the front door, right on time. "what the fuck is going on."

"shes being a freaking bitch."

"oh yeah?" He punches my dad in the face.

"Rafe stop!" I say.

My dad and Rafe soon break out into a fight.

Julian helps me inside and we find ward. Julian quickly explains everything and he rushes outside.

I walk over to a mirror to see my face with red marks and my nose is bleeding.

Julian finds some tissues and wipes off the blood on my nose.

"I'm glad your here." I say.

He nods and hugs me. "I didn't want to say anything." He breathes. "The night mom died he told me to never come back or else."

"why didn't you tell me?" I didn't want to ruin things with you and him.

I was about to say something until I heard a gunshot.

My heart dropped as I rushed to the front door.

I watch rafe drop the gun, hands bleeding with cuts, face red and bloody. I look over at my dad who is fine. Then I look at ward. Who is in uttermost shock as he just watched his son attack his best friend.

"Rafe!" I say running over to his and he wraps his arms around me. "Don't ever touch her again or I'll kill you." He threatens my father, who trips over to his car and drives away.

"thank you." I mumble through tears as he runs his cold hands through my hair.

I look at the gun. " I couldn't do it." Rafe mutters.

"I didn't want to hurt you." He whispers.

"go clean up yourselves." ward gestures to us. "I want to speak to Julian."

Rafe nods and leads me upstairs.

"Im sorry that I left you like that." I say, a tear rolling down my cheek. "I just needed to process what happened."

"I understand, I didn't want to kill her but I had to, for my dad." He says then continues. "but please. your all I have left, don't ever leave me again."

My stomach turns as I nod and give him a hug.

We walk down to his bathroom, I take a washcloth with warm water and wipe the blood off his face, and neck.

He kisses my cheek softly. "Im so sorry." He says.

"why's that?"

"I wasn't there. I could have prevented this from happening." He sighs eyeing my bruises.

"It's not your fault." I say washing the blood off his hands.

I scramble to the cabinet to look for some hydrogen peroxide.

"fuck no." He says eyeing the bottle.

"You need to kill the germs."

"Ughh fine." He groans as I take his hand and dip a cotton ball into the clear solution.

I rub the cotton ball on his knuckles as he winces.

"Don't be such a baby." I scoff.

He rolls his eyes at me as I throw away the cotton ball.

"Do you think he's going to come back.." I ask,while sitting on the edge of his bathtub.

"If he does.. I won't let anything happen to you." He says kissing my forehead, sitting down too.

"What am I going to do?" I start crying again, putting my face in my hands. "Without him."

"You can stay here. With me, for as long as you'd like." He says taking my hands.

"Let's go talk to ward." I offer, wiping my face.

He nods and we walk down the hallway.

Rafe knocks on wards office door.

"Come in." Ward says.

"Julian explained everything." Ward says quickly.

"I can't believe he did that." He sighs, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, honey."

I nod and try to smile.

"Stella, you and Julian are welcome to stay for as long as you need."

"Thank you ward." I smile.

"Your like family." He says with a soft grin. "I'll have to talk to rose."

I nod.

"We might be able to find your dad." He says.

I lace my fingers in between rafes.

"I don't think that's the best idea." Rafe says.

"I'll talk to rose later but you should get Julian settled in." Ward smiles at me. "but do you mind if I speak to Rafe quickly?"

"No, not at all." I say walking out. "Thanks for everything."

"Did you say anything about-" I hear but I walk away, not wanting to eavesdrop after everything they have done for me.

I find Julian downstairs looking around.

"Hey." He says.

"hi.."

"Look I'm sorry about what happened." He sighs "I can't believe he did that."

"I know." I say touching my face, where he struck me, I shudder at the thought.

"hey guys, sorry I was talking to my dad." rafe says hugging me from behind.

"hey." me and Julian say.

"lets go show Julian his room." rafe suggests and we follow him.

After Julian gets changed me and rafe go to his room and I collapse on the bed.

"im sorry about what happened with your dad."

 I frown. "I dont want to talk about it."

"fine.... uhh anyways are you really going to college in New York?" Rafe asks.

"we talked about this. im going to Columbia in the fall." I sigh. "I dont know how anymore."

"if you really want to go. I will make it a point for you do go, with or without your dad." he says taking my hand.

"well its not just my dad, its Julian, and most importantly you." I say kissing his cheek playfully.

"oh yeah?" He says cuddling me close.

"mhm...I think I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Rafe Cameron."

Sorry ive been inactive, ive been struggling to write a lot like I used to...