Chapter 1: Were it all began

Author's note:

Your author here. I just wanted to say that if you would like to listen to something while reading. Feel free to listen to the song above.

                                                          This takes place when y/n was 5 yo                                                                                             - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n's POV:

"Hey, Satoru?" I called out to the boy that was next to me. We've known each other our whole life.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Do you think we could stay like this, forever." I asked him.

"What do you mean by that?" He sat up to look at me. I didn't bother look back.

"I mean. Like stay best friend and be together forever. And to always to have each others back." I told him. He kept looking at me, but then he looked away. And I looked at him. he turned his head back to me. He smiled,

"Sure. Together forever!" I smiled and we made a promise to each other. I looked back at the clouds.

"Young master, where are you? You're parents request to see you." A maid called out. I got sad because that meant Gojo had to leave. We both go up and I gave him a hug.

"Bye," I said to him. He waved,

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" He smiled and it made me smile myself, but little did he now that would be the last time he see's me. I now was alone, so I guess I had to go home now. My parents were probably waiting for me. I started to walk away were me and Gojo were hanging out. 

"I hope their not mad." I told myself. My parents were really strict, but not as strict as the Gojo clan. I really was only able to see Satoru because like him I inhabited our family technique.

   - - - -I'll explain Y/n's technique in the next part, so you can understand her ability- - - - 

I got to our residence, but something was wrong. I couldn't scenes anyone. Not even the maids. It was weird. 

I walked into the house, but I couldn't find anyone. I went to my fathers study. And that's when I saw it. My eyes widened in shock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  Tears started to form on my face.

What I saw was something no 5 yo should see. My parents were killed along with most of the maids. I stood there in shock as i processed what was in front of me. I fell to the ground  and started to cry.

"MOM. DAD!!" I screamed out. I ran to them to check if they were still alive, but they were gone. I was traumatized. I went over to the maid. She was the only one alive. She was my personal maid, Honako.

She was passed out do to what she had seen. I untied her and tried to wake her up. When she opened her eyes, she saw me. Her eyes started to water as she saw me.

"I'M SO SORRY!!" She cried out. She'd been like family to me. She was there when my parents couldn't be their. She grabbed me and hugged me. We just sat there crying. 

When we finally went back to reality. We called in on what had happened. Sorcerers came in to investigate the house. They talked to Honako and me. She told them everything. and I told them I wasn't there when in happened.

"I have a place in **** city. We can move there," Honako told me. I was to traumatized to respond. 

                                         So, from that point on. I never saw Gojo Satoru again.

-----Thanks for reading!  Hope you enjoyed it,------ ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

^Reminder, the next page is about Y/n's technique^