Y/N's technique

OK! Now, i'll explain what Y/N's ability.

Y/N is mostly more at full potential while using a katana. So, it close to breathing technique's-Demon slayer- but it has a different way of working.

The first ability is: Golden Haven. She coats the katana with her cursed energy, but when she uses this technique. Her cursed energy is purified or more like light. It increases her attack speed and causes 2x more damage. This attack is mostly meant to be peaceful and a painless death.

The next ability she has is: Culling Hell. It's the same concept with Golden Haven, but the cursed energy is different. The cursed energy is like haunting and has a sinister present. And with this technique that damage is 4x her own attack damage. Her speed is 3x faster. But, this attack is pressuring death to go. It is painful and merciless death.

-I forgot to mention that she has the same concept as gojo does with his eyes, but I won't put what eye color Y/N has. So, that will be all up to you, so will be the appearance! So, let you imaginary go wild. Also, since she doesn't have infinity, like gojo. Her senses are more aware that others, so there for 95% of the time you can't hit her.-

Now, Y'N's last ability is her Domain. Her domain is really unique. She 2 has to parts.

Here, Domain Expansion Heaven & Hell:--- She chooses how her opponent dies. Heaven being a peaceful and warm place to be killed. To feel like you deserve a second chance. And Hell being the worst place to die. It really painful. It is a hot place to be in, you can be punished for thing you've done. There are may way to be killed there. Sometime its even torture. But that is random. She doesn't chose. Its what she rolls.

- What I mean when I say, 
"It's what she rolls" Is that she has a number  between 1-10 and whatever number it lands on. Is the punishment the opponent gets. For example, number 5 is Lava pit. 

Also, btw. She does have the reversal technique. the one that she can heal herself and others, but it taints their soul-

Well, ok. I explained all her cursed techniques. So, I hope you like it!

NOW ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! hope you enjoyed!