Chapter 6: Seal

- Slight manga spoilers- Read at your own risk, but I would read the recap first. 

I will be doing another recap, if you skipped it, Enjoy!!

Recap/Dream       -Reader's dream- :

"SATORU!"    I would have never thought I would run into the mercenary sorcerer killer. Well, looks like I ran out of luck. All I could see was blood and destruction.

"I have to buy some time. We need to finish the mission and... I need revenge, for him." I thought,  "Cursed technique, Crulling Hell." Launching all the attacks I could do. Even trying a new technique I just learned. But, everything just stopped working.

Next thing I knew. I had a slash that went through my whole body, going from neck to leg. Then I was kicked to the wall. Everything started to turn black.

"I'm," I mumbled, "sorry,"

'wake up!'

'WAKE UP!'

.

.

.

I shot up out of the bed to only be greeted by pain. I groaned. I felt like a train had hit me or something.

"W-where am I?" I questioned. Everything, before I blacked out, was fuzzy. I leaned back to ease the pain that was harboured in my body. That's when it hit me. My eyes widened.

"SATORU!" I almost yelled, but barely anything came out. I remembered everything. The star plasma vessel, Master Tengen, Geto, Satoru, and-

"Toji Fushiguro," I mumbled. I had rage built up. I could not forgive him for what he has done. I then went to check how bad my wounds were. My eyes widened.

"Wait, I remember getting a fatal blow," I thought, "how am I alive?" I was confused at this point because I didn't notice that someone was standing in the doorway.

 "...Y-y/n?" I heard someone mumble out. I looked up to see who it was. My eyes widened,

"S-Satoru?" I said. I was on the verge of tears. It had been years since I last saw him and when I did he was on the verge of death. He rushed over to me and engulfed me in a hug. It caught me off guard, but I hugged him back. I started to cry.

"W-where did you go?" He asked, "I-. I missed you so much!" He hugged me tighter.

"I-... I'm so sorry!" I started to cry harder, but when I tried to redeem myself. I only cried hard. So in the end run. I tried to make it quiet as possible.

"I didn't want to go, but I had no choice." I said, "My parents were killed and Miss Honako took me where she lived."

"It's ok I understand," He answered still in the hug. He dug his head further in the crock of my neck. He seemed like if he let go, I would disappear again. 

"Just... Please don't leave me again," I felt him stiffen when I touched his hair,

"Ok," That was the last thing I said before I fell asleep with Gojo hugging me. I had finally felt all the guilt build up inside of me for years. Disappear. I was at peace, but little did I know the events that would happen.

.

.

.

.

A few days later

Still, the Reader's point of view

.