Chapter 7.2

This takes place after (y/n) is sealed.

.

(By the way guys. This is a side chapter. Not an actual chapter,)

.

.

Gojo's point of view: 

.

.

.

I had gotten back from my mission. 

"Time to see (N/N)~!" I thought to myself.

When I got to her dorm room, I knocked. But no one answered. 

"Strange. Maybe she's somewhere else." I said. I walked away to find my teacher. I spotted him outside.

"Yo! I'm back. " I called out to him. He turned around to look at me. He had his serious face like he always does, but something was different.

"Satoru," He said, "I need to tell you something," I felt a sweat drop. Did something bad happen? Does it involve Geto or (Y/N)? 

I thought of all the possible things that he could tell me.

"Something happened to (Y/n)," That's all I needed to hear. I got serious. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's better if I tell you inside," He started to walk away. So I followed.

When we walked into his office I asked again.

"What do you mean?" I was dead serious this time. I had just gotten her back, I can't bear to lose her too. Especially, after what happened with Geto.

"2 days before you came back. We delivered the news about Geto Suguru to (Y/n)." He started to tell me, "Then she left the school and we believed that she went to find him. The reason I don't know. All I knew where that they were close, like you."

"I get that. But, what happened to her?!" I was starting to get desperate. He brought his hands to his face. "Stop beating around the bush," I glared at him.

"If you insist. She disappeared that day. We don't know how, but her cursed energy just vanished and is nowhere to be found." I was shocked,

"W-what?" I could say anything else. I was shocked, no. There were no words to describe how I felt. 

"We believe that she has either been killed, but that won't explain the way her cursed energy disappeared. That's what the higher-ups want to believe, so that is what they did. (Y/N) (L/N) is now pronounced dead." He told me, but it sounded like there was something else he wanted to say.

I looked at him and deadpanned.

"What?" I said, "What are you saying?! Those stupid old people." I clenched my fists. 

"Most believe that," I heard him say,

"What?" I asked him,

"Including me and some others. We believed she has been sealed. By Geto." He said. I looked at him.

"Why would he do something like this?" I thought. 

"So, what your saying is that you believe Suguru sealed (y/n) and has her captive?" I asked him to confirm.

"Yes, That's what some of the users believe, but we don't know where he put her." I clenched my fists hard. My nails dug into my skin, causing them to bleed.

"No matter what. I will find you," I thought to myself, "You can count on it, so hang in there. (n/n),"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Geto's point of view:

.

.

.

.

I walked to the place that (Y/N) had told me much about. It was magnificent.

I had no intention of doing this, but this is what it is.

Me being a cursed user now

(Y/N) being sealed. 

Everyone is suffering because of those monkeys. I'll make them pay and I'll make sure of it.

 I'll make them pay and I'll make sure of it

(This is what the place looks like)

I placed the seal in a part of the tree that was open. It was hard to notice it, so no one should be able to find it. It was on the floor after all.

"I did it," my eyes softened and I smiled. "There you go. I fulfilled your last request."

And with that, I left.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Meanwhile what is happening with (Y/N)

-I will explain everything!-

So it is close to the prison seal, but not the same because there is only 1 prison realm seal.

With this seal. It almost cancels all cursed energy, but you can still use it.

In the seal. The reader is attacked by curses. Until rendered unfightable.

It comes in waves,

Grade 4: 75

Grade 3: 55

Grade 2: 40

Grade 1: 20

Special Grade: 5

And it will continue until rendered unfightable.

Now (Y/N) plans on being rendered unfightable because she has a plan.

Now you may be wondering, "What is this plan?" Well, I guess you'll find out soon!

Hope you enjoyed!