Chapter 7: (I can't come up with a name)

(Don't mind the picture, it has no meaning.)

3d person's point of view:

.

.

.

.

.

In Reader/(y/n)'s seal

.

.

.

She sat there passed out or so we thought. It turned out she was awake waiting for the chance to break free from this nightmare.

'How long have I been here' she thought to herself. She had lost track of time after a few hours. In the place where she is. There is no night or day. It drove her crazy but managed to bare with it.

She was majorly wounded. She had a gash in the side of her stomach and a head injury. But not enough to be a concussion. She also had a gash on her arm, but that didn't matter. She was thankful that she had something to wrap them in.

'All I have to do is wait for the perfect moment she told herself. She had been waiting to put her plan into action. The waves had stopped due to (y/n)'s condition. 'This is a perfect time to perfect my plan!' she thought and started to brainstorm.

(You finally get to hear the plan!!)

'So, right now as the waves go. Try to minimize how much-cursed energy I use. I might just try to get a cursed tool to help with that. I'll figure that out later. If I think. The waves will start in a couple of days due to my condition. So, I'll have time to save up more cursed energy and get that cursed tool.' She thought, ' My goal is to try to regain most of my cursed energy and use that to weaken or possibly break the seal. If  I remember correctly, I should be at the cherry blossom tree. Well, I hope. So if my cursed energy is already halfway back. I should minimize only using 1/4 of my cursed energy...' 

-And you get it a big master plan. If you want you can add to it!-

So she started to set her plan in motion.

-But the question is ''how will she get the cursed tool?'' I'll leave that to your ImAGinAtIoN!!!-

.

.

.

.

What she believed to be 3 days passed and the waves started again. She was doing well so far in conserving her cursed energy. In stamina wise. Her stamina level rise during her time here and with the cursed tool she obtained. It helps big time.

(I'm not good at writing fighting scenes)

Then up came the special grade, but as she finished up. She heard something, causing her to get a fatal blow.

She gritted her teeth and did the final blow. Shrugging off the voice she heard thinking it was her imagination, but she then heard the voice again. She could not believe it.

It said, 

"Wow, it's been....."

WOW, another cliffhanger. I'm starting to think I'm better at writing cliffhangers than the story itself!!

Sorry, it's short. Couldn't think of anything for this chapter, but it will be different with the next! BELIEVE IT!!

WELL, hope you enjoy and have a good rest of your day/night!