Chapter 5: Riko Amanai part 2

Warning!: Violence, minor swearing, and manga spoilers

If you haven't read the manga yet. I suggest you skip this chapter and go read the manga. I will give a brief recap of what has happened in these two chapters, so you will understand what happened. Without getting any spoilers.

Ps. I do not own these characters. All the credit goes to the maker of Jujutsu Kaisen, Gege Akutami.

.

.

.

Reader's point of view:

.

.  

 "What the hell happened here?!" I yelled. Everything was destroyed. I then saw someone on the ground in a pool of blood. When I looked up someone was walking away. I then heard him say,

"Heh, so this is the great Gojo Satoru," he started, "I'm starting to remember how to do this," I was shocked. What I just heard was unbearable. Gojo Satoru. I know who he is. He's my childhood best friend and now he was supposedly dead. Before I could say sorry. 

I then noticed what was in his hands. "How?!" I thought. I'd noticed he had no cursed energy and he had the special grade cursed tool, "Inverted spear of Heaven," 

I had other priorities. I ran over to Gojo, "Satoru! Can you hear me? Stay in there a little longer," I raised my voice. Making myself known to the person who caused this. He turned around, but I paid no attention to it. I grabbed Gojo. This was bad.

"Oh look. We have another person here. Who might you be?" He asked. I didn't listen. Tears formed in my eyes,

"Satoru! Don't leave me! I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye!" I tried to get to him, but It was already too late. His pulse was too faint to feel. 

"Now, I don't like to be ignored," He stated, "Who are you." I then stood up, still looking at the ground.

"Are you the one who caused this?" I asked.- "yep, I killed the great mighty Gojo Satoru," That was all I need to hear. When I looked up at him, I still had tears in my eyes. I recognized him.

"Toji Fushiguro, the sorcerer killer," I said with lifeless eyes. 

"Looks like someone knows me. Fascinating," He started then went serious, "But, you haven't answered my question. Who are you," He asked again. I didn't feel like being in the mood to toy around with him or give him false information. He killed my best friend and now he was going to pay.

"I'm Y/n L/n. The last member of the L/n clan. Now, you will pay for what you have done," I answered my question. It seems like I surprised him, but it only lasted for a millisecond. 

          - I'm not good at writing fighting scenes, sorry -

"From the L/n clan. I see." He said, " But, you'll die like your clan and friend, either way," With that, he charged at me. I dodged his attack. He had incredible speed. No ordinary human could dodge these or move as fast as he is. After a few minutes of dodging and studying how he fought or moved. I noticed something. 

"He had no cursed energy," I thought, "That explains why he's so fucking fast." I groaned. I stopped dodging. Going in for an attack. 

"Cursed Technique: Crulling Hell," I muttered. He seemed to notice something, but I didn't care. My movement moved faster. He left an opening for me and I struck. I left a cut on his arm.

"Aw, man! I was aiming for your stomach, but too bad." I whined. I was trying to aim for his stomach, but he dodged it barely and I cut his arm instead. I heard him chuckle.

Before he came at me I manipulated some of my cursed energy into a reversed cursed technique.

 - Sorry I forgot to mention. All of the books that Y/n reads are mostly about reversed cursed techniques and other stuff. And with that, she can almost copy them with her cursed manipulation, but she has to protect them to make her own reversed curse technique. Also, it is similar to Satoru's reversed technique: Red-

"Revered curse Technique: Light," I said and he charged at me as I launched the attack. It didn't go off. I was shocked and he just smirked. Next thing I knew. I could barely sense him, but not enough to track him down.

"Dam. Where the Fuck is this prick?!" I kept looking around, but then I finally sensed him behind me. I quickly turn around and my eyes widened.

.

Gojo's point of view:

.

I had seen and heard everything that had happened, but I couldn't do anything. Why am I so weak? I can't even help. I had finally seen my childhood best friend, but I was dying. 

"WHY AM I SO WEAK?!" I yelled to myself. I felt tears form my eyes. I couldn't move anything. I then saw what had happened exactly to me happen to her. 

"No," I whispered to myself. I then saw Toji Fushiguro: Sorcerror killer walk away. And all I could do is lay there. Both of us dying. 

"Maybe I can..."

.

Reader's point of view:

.

"How?" That was all I could mutter before he sliced me from my chest to my right leg. Blood gushed out, but I didn't fall. "What. did. you. do?!" I looked at him and deadpanned. All he did was a smirk. I then realized what he had in his hand. 

"Special grade cursed tool: Inverted spear of Heaven," That was all he said. I was in agony, but I tried attacking him. It didn't work. He kicked me and made me fly to a wall. I had hit my head. Now blood coming out. I then was bleeding out, but I then passed out due to blood loss

"I'm..." I mumbled, "sorry," That was all I said before passing out.

  - The rest went as cannon AU -

.

.

.

2 weeks after the incident

A/n's point of view:

.

.

It had been 2 weeks since the incident and you were put in a slight coma, but the thing that shocked everyone was that your wound was as bad as they were. It turns out that while you were unconscious You'd performed Reversed Cursed technique, which came only come from positive cursed energy. All you needed to do was walk up.

Gojo and Geto visited you almost every day they could. Gojo also had told Leiri and Geto about the relationship you and Gojo had.

But when you woke up. This wasn't something you expected,

                                                          "W-what?"