Chapter 4: Riko Amanai part 1

Sorry for not making a chapter in a while. ;p

-Yokuchie

Warning- vilonce, minor swaring and Manga spolires.

Suppose you have not read the manga or haven't read the manga yet. Just skip the chapter. If so, I will put a little recap, so you can understand what happened. Thank you and enjoy!

Ps. I do not own Jujutsu Kaisen or its characters. All the credit goes to Gege Akutami.

.

.

.

.

.

3d person's point of view

.

.

It had been about 2 weeks after Gojo had a suspicion about who Y/n was. But, never could get to her. Fate just didn't allow them to see each other. They both kept getting mission after mission. Not being able to meet with each other.

It has been going on like this for Y/n's and Gojo's whole first year of jujutsu high. In the meantime, while Gojo was on his missions and you were on break. You and Geto have become close friends.

.

.

.

Reader's point of view

.

.

"Jez, why did they have to send me on a long-ass mission." I said to myself, " These Higher-ups are a pain in my ass. Especially just before officially going to my second year." I was irritated how the Higher-ups kept me on so many missions. It was weird. I got more missions than Geto, but that can't be helped.

I sighed, "I just want to sleep," I said out loud. I was walking around a town in the countryside of Tokyo. A curse has killed non-sorcerers for a while. I then heard noises from an ally way. This could be the curse!

I concealed my cursed energy and crept to where the noise was. And there it was, but it wasn't alone. It had a kid. "What is it doing with a kid?" I was confused. I then started to study my surroundings and the curse. Making the best plan possible and then it's when it hit me. The cursed energy that is emitting. It's a special grade.

"Great," I groaned out loud on accident. The curse seemed to hear me and charge straight at me. I jumped in the air doing a twist and fought the curse while protecting a child,

"What a pain in my ass,"

.

.

A few minutes later I defeated the curse that was terrorizing the town and returned the kid to his family. "I should head back to Jujutsu high." I thought to myself, but I headed back to the place where I fought the curse. I looked around to make sure there was nothing else there. But, when I looked at the ground I found something.

I picked it up. My eyes widened. "That's why it was difficult to beat," The curse was harbouring a special grade object, Sukana Rayomen's finger. That curse had kinda beat me up, but nothing too deep or bad.

I then felt something vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed my phone to see Yaga-sensei calling.

"Wonder why he's calling?" I thought, "I should tell him what I found."

"Hello," I said answering my phone,

"Y/n, you have another mission with Geto and Gojo." He told me,

"Ok, got it. But when is it?" I asked,- "You guys are supposed to leave tonight, but you are going to be going a little bit late. So, I need you to head back to Jujutsu High immediately." He told me.

"Got it. But, there's something I need to tell you," He hummed in response, "I found a special grade object called Sukana Rayomen's finger." I told him,- "I see, bring it back so we can seal it,"

I hummed and we ended the call, "Shitttt, another mission. Why can't I just get a break already? This is the 4th mission in a row!" I whined. But, there was nothing I could do,

"Dam Higher-ups. They're starting to piss me off,"

.

.

.

1 day later

.

.

.

I finally arrived back at Jujutsu high and was to immediately head to Yaga-sensei's office.

"Must be important if they're rushing me and sending 3 second years to a mission." I thought to myself, maybe saying it out loud. I walked to Yaga's office to get the mission details. When I opened the door he was there making dolls.

"Ah, you're finally here." He said, - "Yep! now, what is the mission about, It must be really important to be sending 3 second years that are special grade." I told him, getting serious.

"Right. You, Gojo, and Geto are assigned to assist the Star Plasma Vessel, Riko Amanai to Master Tengen. The man of the tombs of the star corridor is where he is and that's where you are going to escort her. Also, to protect her at all cost." He told me,

"How old even is she?" I asked,- "14," He said. I was horrified.

"Why does she even need to be killed?!" I started to raise my voice. "She's too young. She has so many years to live!" I felt really bad. She was too young to die, she had so much ahead of her.

"If she doesn't die Master Tengen will die,"(Sorry, if this is wrong. I forgot what happened in this part. I have to get read back, but this Is what I remember) He told me. I was dumbfounded, that is so selfish.

"That selfish little-" I started to say. Maybe I said it too loud because Yaga cleared his throat.

"I can understand how you feel," He said and then explained everything else. He then told me where to go and told me to hurry because I was 3-4 days late.

"Ok, see you later then," I turned around and waved at my teacher. I then headed to the location that is where The Star Plasma Vessel and my classmate were,

.

.

.

.

.

I arrived, but something felt off. Everything was destroyed and I could barely feel Geto's cursed energy, but there was a weak sense of cursed energy. It felt similar. I rushed to it and what I saw was devastating. Starting to remember what happened to my family.

"What the hell happened here?!"