Chapter 8

Satoru's point of view:

.

.

.

I woke up like any other day, but this time. This day. It was completely different. 

Today was my birthday and hers. I would normally be cheerful and happy like I normally was, but I couldn't get myself to do that. I missed her. 

When we were younger. We used to celebrate each other's birthday together because in our clans. Birthdays are pointless and meaningless.

I got out of bed. Still couldn't bring me to be happy.

'Maybe I'll visit the place where we used to hang out,' I thought, 'yeah! That would probably cheer me up!' 

So, I got ready to go to the cherry blossom tree. Where we always used to hang out when were younger.

(If you guys think I'm going to do a flashback. Think again, I can't think of anything...)

I zoomed out of my house, already in a better mood.

'I think this is what I needed!' 

Before I headed to the site. I stopped at a flower shop to pick up some flowers for her. It's the least thing I can do for her right now.

"Excuse me miss. Can I please have an (Fc/f) please?" I asked the lady. 

( Favorite color flower )

"Oh, we just stocked up on those. Let me get you some," She replied. I gave her a smile. She seemed to blush and look away, but I didn't pay much attention to it. 

She came back and handed me the flower. I then paid and left. Kinda in a rush, so she couldn't flirt with me.

I was now off to my destination. Not paying attention to the three students following me.

.

.

Megumi's point of view:

.

.

.

We were currently 'watching' our sensei. The reason why I was here was that my 2 idiots of classmates dragged me along.

We were originally going to surprise Gojo sensei, but things changed when we spotted him in a flower shop.

"Can I leave," I asked not wanting to be here, "plus why are we stalking Gojo sensei?"

"No, you can't leave and were NOT stalking him," my female classmate responded and I just rolled my eyes.

"So, Fushiguro Nobara. Who do you think the flower is for?" The other classmate, Itadori Yuji or so known as Sukuna's vessel, asked.

"Maybe he's got a girlfriend," She suggested.

"I highly doubt it," I bluntly said. There's no way this abomination had a girlfriend. If he did. I would pray for there mental health.

"Guy's come on we're going to lose him!" Nobara hissed at us to follow. And thats what we did, not like we had a choice.

"Huh? He stopped," Itadori said. We stopped at this Beautiful place. A cherry blossom tree.

"Why did he stop here?" Nobara asked,

"How are we to know," I bluntly told her the obvious. She rolled her eyes.

"SHHHH, Gojo sensei is saying something!" Itadori hushed us.

"You guys can come out now. I know you're there." He called out. Damn, we're busted and I saw Itadori and Kugisaki turn white. I then put a mental note to never let Nobara and Itadori make me tag along with there weird ass plans next time.

.

.

.

.

.

Gojo's point of view: 

.

.

How did I not notice my three students following me? I had no clue, but I didn't care.

"You guys can come out now. I know you're there." I called out, but for some reason they didn't come out. That's weird. I know that they're there. I shrugged it off, playing into their plan. And I continued to the cherry blossom tree.

My gaze softened. 

'Oh, how much I miss you (y/n). You have no clue what you did to me.' I thought. I the placed the flower down where we used to sit.

I inhaled and exhaled.

"Wow, I can't believe it's already been 7 years!" I exclaimed, but I started to frown.

(Gojo and (y/n) were 16 when (y/n) went missing. Now you and Gojo are 23)

Then I felt a wave of cursed energy. Wait, this energy. I knew it!

                           "Could it be?"

Yep, a cliffhanger!

Sorry i haven't posted a part in a couple of days. I don't have a schedule and I don't think I'm ever going to. But, I do know I can post a new part after a few days to 1 week after I post the previous part.

Also, I started to plan on making a Megumi Fushiguro x Reader fanfic.

The reason: NO CLUE!!!

Another thing is that I am weird and I think I'm going to also make a FNaF fanfic. Just because.

Hope you have a good rest of your Day/Night