Relaxing

"I'm so tired!"Nezuko sighed while falling into the hands of the grass. Muichiro walked over to her and sat down.

"Come on Nezuko . We can't just be lazy and sit all day. We still have patrol going on." He sighed. Nezuko pouted and looked down.

"But it wouldn't hurt to just lay down and relax for a bit, right? I mean, what's the point in a tired hero?" Nezuko retorted and looked up at the sky.

"I just wanna be free, and I know you do too." She said, closing her eyes slightly.

"I'm tired of working too, but that's why holidays exist Nezuko . Though, relaxing at this current moment seems nice, we have been walking around the city for 3 hours." Muichiro told her while blushing slightly.

'Peaceful Nezuko is cute.' He couldn't stop the thought.

"And I also wanna make some more friends, you and Senjuro are my only friends, also I have Yuichiro. N-not that I'm complaining!" He temporarily readopted his stutter.

"Really?" Nezuko asked. Muichiro nodded and made a move to lay down in the grass.

"It feels nice, to relax." He voiced. Nezuko smiled up at her boyfriend and scooted closer to him.

"Can you hug me Tokito-Kun?" Nezuko questioned softly while red-faced.

"Uh...S-sure Nezuko ..." He replied as he wrapped his arms around her in slight hesitance.

A warmth spread on his face when she snuggled closer to him.

"Tokito-Kun~ You're so warm..." Nezuko sighed.Muichiro blushed and his stomach did a flip. He always feels like this around Nezuko , even after they started dating.

They both stayed in that position for 15 minutes.

When Muichiro tried to get up, he realised Nezuko was asleep, so he simply sighed and laid down.

He felt his heartbeat quicken its pace. She looked cute in her sleep. She always looked cute.

Wait, no she didn't look cute.

She looked absolutely adorable.

He tried to move again, but this time he felt something grab his shirt. He smiled down at it.

"Don't leave me..." Nezuko whispered in her sleep. Muichiro blushed (again) at this. Was she dreaming about him? Muichiro just smiled softly and repositioned himself without waking Nezuko up.

Then they fell asleep in each other's arms.