Ice Cream Kisses

Come on baby wanna touch the sky
Mm mm come on your way now
Going to get to know you some how
Mm mm take me to a high
Soothe me baby wanna touch the sky

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon. Nezuko was lying on the couch watching TV. Tanjiro had just come back from soccer practice. He put his key in their apartment door and entered.

"Hi Tanjiro " Nezuko greeted him not turning away from the TV.

"Hey Nezuko " Tanjiro said.
He dropped his bag to the floor and went straight for the fridge to look for anything even half-apitizing.

"Hey Nezuko ?" Tanjiro asked thoughtfully looking over the fridge door.

"Yeah?" Nezuko answered turning around slightly to look at him.

"Didn't you promise Nezuko you'd go to his game today?"

"What? Oh no! I totally forgot!" Nezuko said while looking at her watch.

"I can still make it for the end of the game" she said.
She grabbed her keys, threw on her shoes and quickly ran out the door. Tanjiro sighed and laughed lightly to himself as he disappeared back into the fridge.

Cause I need ya every step of the way
Come on baby, hear what I say
What a wonder wonder wonderful day to fly
I'm on a landslide
You from the sky high
Woah can the star that stole my heart

It was the last quarter of Muichiro 's basketball match. They were loosing by a couple of points. Muichiro kept glancing up into the stands expecting to see Nezuko there with a huge smile on her face cheering him on. Like she always does. He frowned when he couldn't see her thinking where is she? She promised me she'd be here. She knows how important this game is. I can't do this without her.

"Muichiro ! KEEP YOUR MIND ON THE GAME" he heard his twin brother Yuichiro shout at him.
Muichiro shook his head and snapped back into the game, only to be knocked over by one of the other teams players. The referee gave Muichiro two shots that if he got, he would win the game.
Muichiro got the ball and stood in front of the basket. He was pretty nervous at that moment. He looked around one last time for Nezuko and to his surprise he saw Nezuko walk through the door and sit down. She looked at him and smiled. That was all Muichiro needed. Feeling a sense of relief and confidence Muichiro threw the ball and it went into the net perfectly. The crowd cheered but quickly quietened down when Muichiro received the ball again. He took a deep breath and shoot the ball into the net. They had won the game. The crowd went wild. Nezuko was so excited that she ran up to Muichiro , threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. She always did this to him after a game. Even if he lost. Muichiro blushed slightly while hugging her back.

"Congratulations Muichiro !"

"You made it"

"I'm sorry Muichiro . Really I am. I'll make it up to you"

"You already did"

"What do you mean?"

"We were loosing before you came. I couldn't of done it without you"
Now it was Nezuko 's turn to blush. They both smiled at each other. Getting lost in each other's eyes totally oblivios to all the commotion and excitement going on around them.

"Let's go celebrate. I'll buy you an ice-cream" Muichiro said.

"No I'm buying. You bought last time"

"Nezuko ! Come on. I want to pay" Muichiro said in a tone of voice that Nezuko had grown to learn that he won't take no for an answer.

"Oh ok!" Nezuko said in defeat.
Muichiro left Nezuko to talk to one of his teammates while he quickly got changed.

Stop me baby make a one wish
Take me on the wings of your kiss
Hold me, grove me, soothe me and say
Gone this far to take me away