G' Morning

Nezuko yawned as she lifted herself off of hers and Muichiro's mattress.

When she looked to the side, she realised with a start that Muichiro wasn't there. The concerning part was that it was 6:10 am.

"Where the heck is he?" Nezuko asked herself as she looked around their bedroom.

She shrugged, knowing her husband could protect himself, and stumbled over to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror, not surprised at all to see her baby hair wrapped around her neck, while some stray strands pointed out from all directions.

Nezuko sighed as she grabbed her toothbrush and proceeded cleaning out 'all the germs' as her mother said.

After that, her hand automatically reached for the place her hairbrush was settled at all times, only for it to come back empty.

She stared in a slight panic at the empty spot where her brush should've been, and frantically searched all the cabinets and drawers of the bathroom.

Nezuko gasped as she felt the familiar blunt points slide through her hair.

Looking back to the mirror, Nezuko saw her saviour in the reflective glass as clear as day.

"Muichiro-Kun!" She squealed, attempting to turn her head towards him.

"Keep your head still Nezuko ..." Muichiro replied, drawling near the end while he turned Nezuko''s head so then she looked at the mirror.

"You're so mean Muichiro !" She teased as she moulded her face into a pout.

"How do you have so much energy in the morning?" Muichiro asked his wife in a daze. It was clearly meant to be a rhetorical question, so Nezuko didn't answer.

They then advanced to a comfortable silence, left with the sounds of a brush combing through silky hair.

"G' morning Muichiro ." Nezuko suddenly said in a lazy tone.

"G' morning Nezuko ."