.prt2

"i can walk myself, you know?" i spat out, even though i knew i liked how he held onto me.

the boy dropped my wrist and stared right into my soul.

"soy robin." he said with no emotion and no expression either.

although i learnt french instead of spanish in school, i was still able to understand that he was introducing himself to me.

a small smile creeped onto my face, though faded quickly as i replied with "hola robin, soy y/n"

it was clear that he didnt care about me or my name, he was more fascinated by my basic language skills.

"¿tu hablas espanol? eyes mexicana?" he asked, this time seeming slightly more enthusiastic about this conversation.

unfortunately, i had to cut it short as i replied "what? i don't understand you. sorry, i only actually speak english." and with that, he turned away from me to continue walking me through this 'tour'.

-

after around half an hour passed, robin had finished showing me the whole school and so he had made me wait outside then toilets for him, since apparently i couldn't leave his side at all this week.

3 boys exist the same toilet that the hispanic tour guide went in, all of them muttering something to each other, clearly talking about someone else.

luckily they didnt notice me though, as they dont seem like people id like to befriend.

it hadn't taken long before robin came back to you, however with a white boy by his side.

"y/n, this is finney. finn, this is y/n. she's new and boring. she has to be with me the whole week, so it's gonna be a long one." he says to his friend, though remains eye contact with me the entire time.

finney reached out his hand, smiling as we shook and proceeded to ask "so why did you join this school?" whilst i followed the two boys as they were heading to the cafeteria.

"i got in a fight in my last school. just like in all the other schools i've attended. this school is one of the last in the city i still haven't attended or got rejected from because of my violent history." i replied, keeping my head low as i knew it wasn't something to be incredibly proud of.

i could feel them both staring down at me, so to release the mild awkwardness, i added "it did also seem like a really nice school and looked
incredible from the outside." though it was a slight lie since it looked fairly mouldy in some places around the area.

finney responded with just a smile, whereas robin looked away as soon as i turned to face him.

we continued to walk down the hall towards the cafeteria in silence, as they lead the way.