.prt4

the three of us had maths together, and so i could just follow the two boys to class.

from there, robin grabbed my wrist like earlier and dragged me to the front of the class, where i met with the teacher.

however, clearly the word hasn't gotten to my teachers that they would have been getting a new student because she only looked blankly at me whilst robin left to sit in his seat.

"hi. i'm y/n. i'm new here and meant to be in this class. i think." although it wasn't one of my best introductions, it would of had to have done.

yet i still only received a blank face. 'why does no one know how to show any emotions in this school?'

"sit next to robin. take this too." the teacher replied, whilst handing me a large textbook that would probably take years to get through fully.

i hurried my way to the empty seat besides robin - not because i was excited to sit by him, but to not attract any unnecessary attention onto myself from other students - which of course, had to be at the very back corner of the room. whereas finney sat the front, meaning he would probably get more notice than we would.

after sitting down, i reached into my backpack, taking out any essential stationary and my notebook. from there, i copied down everything that was written on the class chalk board.

the bell rang after what seemed like 5 minutes, although in reality, it had been a 50 minute class. maths always came across as easy to me so time usually went by quickly during math classes.

everyone packed there stuff, me included, however robin wasn't moving.

'is he dead? no of course he isn't. or is he?' all though it was probably a stupid thought, it was still good to check.

as finney came over, i tapped robin on the shoulder lightly, but still no movement. "he's sleeping. he usually does in this class." the latter said and i respond to him in a chuckle before shaking the one next to me.

"i'm awake! leave me alone!" he finally spoke out. took him long enough. finney and i both sighed in relief as we grabbed his stuff along our own and began to head out.

with robin catching up to us, clearly still half asleep, he asked "can i come over to your house after school, finn? i need to get down the maths notes." whilst also yawning mid sentences.

"i've got baseball practice, sorry. uh y/n is it okay if robin gets them from you?" finney replied and they both turned to face me.

since it was only my first day and robin will be doing me a massive favour by taking me to my classes all way, i decided it would be only appropriate to exchange this small favour too although it's not necessarily how i'd be hoping to spend my spare time after school.

"sure. so you'll be coming home with me? to get the answers, i mean." and with a simple reply of "yes." my stomach turned.