.prt5

the rest of the school day went by quickly, and all lessons had the same beginning: robin would take me to the teacher, teachers would give me a blank stare, they would send me to a random empty seat, i would copy down all notes and the cycle just repeated.

lunch went by rather quick too. finney and robin took school lunch whereas i already had my own lunch packed. after eating we they helped me briefly catch up on any work i hadn't understand (they meaning only finney because robin claimed he couldn't be bothered to help).

we all had the same literacy class for last period and so we headed out of school together.

whilst walking out of the gates, finneys younger sister caught up to us and gave a simple introduction on herself.

"i'm gwen, in sixth grade. you were in my dream the other day actually." she told me. this had interested me as usually one would only dream about someone that they've already met or have a connection to.

so i asked "that's cool, may i ask what happened in your dream?" hoping to at least get an honest answer.

at this point, both her brother and robin were listening too, also wanting to find out.

"i don't remember all too well.. but you were robin, hand in hand, looking at a group of people.. anyways finney and i have to go since he has game practice. bye!" and with that, the siblings left.

letting a small chuckle leave my mouth, i turned to face robin as we continued to walk towards my house. "weird." i commented.

that's when he muttered under his breath, just loud enough so i could hear "her dreams are always true.", leaving me to wonder what he meant by that.

once we had reached my house, i asked robin to take off his shoes before stepping too far in, as my parents didn't like the floor getting dirty.

i got us a bottle of water each and then we headed up to my bedroom, where i would give him my notes to copy.

"cute room. it looks like a six year old decorated it." robin says, inspecting each and every corner he can find.

i then give him a stare and responded with "that's because i was six when i decorated it. im getting it redone later this year." then dropped down onto my floor and began to unpack my bag.