.prt15

robin and i made our way back inside after it began to get a bit colder. it was expected to rain when the sun rises, so we didn't want to catch the rain so early either.

when we got back to my bedroom, finney and gwen were still sleeping soundly and so we tried our best to lay besides them without bothering them awake.

by now, it was half past three in the morning, and so we decided to get to sleep since we figured that some rest will be better than none.

as the siblings were uncovered, i put a spare blanket over them, incase they would get cold. robin and i were also sharing a blanket between the two of us.

i had my back facing towards him, and he was facing towards me. i knew this because i could feel how his eyes traveled from my neck all the way down my arm and then to my waist.

i also knew he was facing me because he then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him, so he could spoon me.

'damn i'm really winning at life right now' i think to myself as i pulled robins arm tighter around me. i could hear him gasp but he let it happen.

"goodnight, chica" he whispered in my ear whilst kissing me on head.

"goodnight, robin" i whispered back, turning my head just enough for him to see that i smiled at him.

and with that, we drifted off to sleep.