05

✎{• ° •}✐

Ever since Gaster woke up from being hit by the head, He's been acting rather... Strange, He's also acting very nice towards Sans and Papyrus and spends more time with them, Papyrus was glad that his father became more nicer and gave him attention and no longer acted distant and mean towards Him and his big brother Sans. While Sans couldn't believe it, He felt guilty and thought that it was his fault that his Father was acting strange.
Gaster seemed to be an entirely different person, He acted more friendly and Fatherly towards his kids, and He became softer and not so strict.

Let's rewind time and find out what happened when Gaster woke up.

(A few days ago)

{ Sans's POV }

I nervously opened the door to my father's room, I decided to check on him. I hoped I didn't hit his head too hard. I checked my Dad, his body lay on his bed, He looked peaceful when he sleeps, I sighed and was glad that he seemed to be fine and didn't suffer any serious damage. Just as I was about to leave his room, I hear something shifting, Dad was waking up. I gulped, I was sure that he was going to torture me with more painful experiments because of that stunt I did. I decided to leave his room and give him time to recover while I prepare myself physically and mentally for the punishment. I hope I can bear the pain this time.

{ ???'s POV }

I was shot in the head, then darkness consumed me, and the next thing I knew is waking up on a soft bed, strange isn't it? 'Where am I? ' My vision was slightly hazy, was I dreaming all along? As my vision got clearer I look at my surroundings. I wasn't in my room, Everything looked strange
"This is not my room...wait, What happened to my voice?!" I shot awake when I heard my voice, it sounded weird. It was a more masculine voice, it also sounded familiar, it's as if I heard it before...

I take a look at myself, I no longer look like myself. "So, I'm definitely reincarnated or my soul transferred into this man's body. Great, just freaking great! " So I definitely did die and somehow ended up in someone's body. Fantastic! I look down at my hands and realized that there was no skin at all. No flesh... It was all bones that had holes in them. What am I? jesus? Did I possess someone rotting away and already dead? But I'm not in a coffin. I'm also wearing clothes that look clean and new. Great, I'm possessing a Monster. Or maybe a corpse.

I also feel so different. It's weird having no skin or nerves at all. I feel so paralyzed but at the same time not.

Wait, am I a boy or a girl? I'm pretty sure I'm a guy basing off of my voice. That doesn't matter right now, I have to figure out what or where I am.

I look around the room, it had plenty of paperwork arranged, I sweatdropped at the amount of paperwork, I feel so bad for the person working on that paperwork, Then my attention shift to my surroundings. There was a picture frame that got my interest. I walk towards that picture frame hanging from the wall, there I saw a skeleton family, They looked rather familiar. Wait... Wait a damn minute...