- 28 -

OUR FIRST TIME MEETING ENMU — CHAPTER #28 — GONE HORRIBLY WRONG

——————————————
Little note:
Since some people are forgetting, (R/N) = REAL LIFE NAME
Smut
Angst
——————————————

"AHHHHHHH!" You woke up screaming in fear, taking in your surroundings. To your surprise, everyone around you was still deep in sleep. "Uh, why is Rengoku holding my hand?" You muttered silently, quickly retracting your hand from his grasp.

"Man, that was... certainly an experience..." You thought at loud. rubbing your neck. The act of killing yourself, knowing it wasn't real, felt bizarre. Although you couldn't remember what your dreams was, tears welled up in your eyes, and the sweat on your brow only added to your discomfort. Your vision blurred, and your head pounded with pain. Panic set in.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck... I feel like shit. I feel horrible. Why does my head hurt so much? I can't breathe! I can't breathe at all! Everything is blurry! Why can't I breathe?!' You gasped for air, your trembling hands grasping at nothing, desperately hoping to regain control. Could you die from a panic attack?

'Think of nice things and calm the fuck down, (Y/N)... it's not the time to be freaking out... think of nice things...' You repeated to yourself, closing your eyes and taking deep breaths. 'Imagine yourself... saving everyone! In the end, nobody died, and we all survived together... Ubuyashiki survived his illness, Muzan was defeated. I got to meet Tamayo and Yushiro. I married my favorite character and lived with the Kamaboko squad in a cozy house with a beautiful garden, filled with five adorable cats/dogs...'

It worked. Slowly, you regained your composure. Opening your eyes, you felt a gentle tug on your hand. Looking down, you met a pair of big, teary, pink eyes—Nezuko's.

"Nezuko!" You exclaimed, and the demon girl jumped into your arms, embracing you tightly. In that moment, you both let go of any worries or fears, finding solace in each other's presence. She rested her head against your chest, listening to the soothing rhythm of your heartbeat. It was a sound she found comfort in. You gazed at the top of her head, noticing the little crow, Dodo, perched nearby. "Dodo! You're here too!" You exclaimed, happy to see the crow had formed a bond with Nezuko during your deep sleep.

"Nezuko, I missed you so much! Are you okay?" You asked, concerned. She nodded in response, content to remain in your embrace. She drew strength from your affection, recharging her own energy as she held you close.

"Nezuko, I noticed you burned the rope that connected me to you... could you do the same for everyone else, please?" You requested, giving her your best puppy-dog eyes. Nezuko gazed back at you, her expression tinged with annoyance. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy that others got to spend more time with you, while she, as a demon, was limited to the night. All she truly desired was to cuddle with you in bed, basking in your presence.

You made your request even more difficult for her by puckering your lips.

...

...

...

"Mhm... mhm nghm!" Nezuko grumbled, finally giving in to your plea and proceeding to burn the ropes connecting everyone.

"Thank you, sweetie!" You said with a grin, relieved that Nezuko agreed. She immediately headed to burn her brother Tanjiro's rope first, concerned for his well-being. A gentle headbutt from her served as a reminder that she was there, protecting him. You stood up and began to strategize, contemplating what you should do next to ensure a successful battle and Rengoku's survival. However, your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by someone running toward you. You turned around swiftly and saw a boy with black curly hair and gray eyes charging at you.