𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 | 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

- - - - - -

↣ Y/n's Pov:

*𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗽*

I groan. Grabbing my phone, turning off my alarm fadedly squinting my eyes and throw my phone down on my bed.

I sigh at the thought having to get up.

I throw my covers away from my body and sit up, stretching and looking around me still being half asleep.

I stand up walking to my window, opening the curtains and opening it. Enjoying the fresh air of the morning and the birds chirping. I inhale the fresh air feeling more wake and relaxed.

I walk to my tank with my blue and albino betta fish. I get their food and sprinkle some. Their  heads starting to peak to get their food. I smile and admire their beauty.

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗢𝗱𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗰𝗲. 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹. 𝗗𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼? 𝗡𝗼. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼? 𝗬𝗲𝘀."

I sigh and smile again putting down their food and walk to my connected bathroom. I close the door behind me and start taking off my clothes and shower.

.
.

Wrapping my towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom to my closet.

I grad the ironed uniform and put it on. I didn't like the exposer of my legs so I reached some leggings from my drawer. I still didn't like it. I don't like it, I feel.. uncomfortable. So I grabbed one of the pants I asked for as well because I know my picky ass would go through this.

Brushing my hair, tying it in a ponytail and brushing out my bangs. I walk to my mirror and grab my contacts. My eye sight is good it's just to protect my eyes from the sun, they are very sensitive. Eye drops don't work but make them worse. I would wear sunglasses but that would be weird to wear them 24/7.

I exit my room closing the door and walk downstairs.

I walk to the dining room seeing two plates down. "𝖬𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾," I thought to myself.

I walk to the kitchen seeing Auko. She's the maid; the one in charge of the other maids here. Auko may be hard on them but she's a very kind person.

"𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴."

Auko: 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮'𝗮𝗺. 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗲𝗮?

"𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲."

She nods and walks to one of the further cabinets. I walk up to her, hugging her from behind and rest my head on her shoulder.

Auko: 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄."

Auko: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝘆.

I whine. I am three inches later than her. I'm 5'10 and she's 5'7" she's twenty two years old and me.. seventeen.

She turns over and gives me a peck on the lips.

Auko: 𝗚𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.

Our story.. it's a short one but difficult to explain. I may have mommy issues but.. that's another story.