𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙷𝚎𝚛

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾

- - - - - -

✈︎ I really do love her. Call me a fool but blind love is something that can't be stopped.

↣ No Ones Pov:

Kirari woke up to the light shuffling slightly. She looked down to her chest, seeing they were still in the same position, but Y/n's legs were around Kirari's legs. Kirari snuggled in more, brushing her face in the tall girls hair. When Y/n's phone started ringing making the tall girl groan and brush in more the smaller girls breasts. The phone kept tuning non-stop, making the girl whine more and open her eyes slowly.

She backs away from the girl looking confused while frowning her eyebrows. She turned around to the night stand next to her side of the bed and reached her hand for her phone. She looked at who it was and picked it up,  annoyed.

Y/n: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?

"𝖦𝗈𝖽, 𝖨 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌," Kirari said as she looked at the tall girl talking on the phone.

Y/n: 𝗠𝗺~ 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗜? 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲... 𝗠𝗵𝗺~

She sounded very uninterested hearing the complaints from her affair lover.

Y/n: 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗯𝗲? 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲. 𝗜-.... 𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗱. 𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺.

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎?

Y/n: 𝗡𝗼, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝?

Y/n: 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱-

𝙸𝚜 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞!? 𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄? 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝙷𝙼!?

Y/n: 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘁𝗶𝗰.

𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝚁𝙸𝙲!? 𝙼𝚎!!??

Kirari could hear the whole conversation that is coming from the phone. Seeing how annoyed and uninterested Y/n looks. She kept looking at her. Her eyes slide down her torso seeing the bit of skin showing and her V-line showing. She looked back up at Y/n's face and back down to her exposed skin. Her hand went to Y/n's side making the tall girl to look down at her hand and back at Kirari. Meeting her ocean eyes with a blank stare.

𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄?! 𝙷𝙼?

Y/n: 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁?

Kirari maintained eye contact as her hand slide down slowly to her torso. Making Y/n's eyes snap back at the pale girls hand sliding down on her. Kirari's fingers gently brushed against the exposed skin and tracing out her V- line. Y/n looked back at Kirari's eyes who where full of dominance.

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.

Y/n: 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱.