𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 | 𝙰𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

- - - - - -

✈︎ 𝗠𝗺~ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

↣ Y/n's Pov:

That voice, the voice I haven't heard for years.

I turn around to where the voice came from and see the same exact 5'5" tall girl, white hair tied up and with her exact seductive voice. With her same perfect figure. Her blue eyes parsing through your soul.

I arch my right eyebrow and look back at the book I have in my hands. Stupid, I know. A perfect girl behind me but you see.. we have a complicated story in the past and currently.

"𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗶, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁?"

This girl only comes to you when you call her interest and wants to see more of what your capable of. In my situation, she's here for her own entertainment or just being the same noisy bitch that she was born to be.

Kirari: 𝗜𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁, 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

Kirari: 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰, 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱.

I turn over confused.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹?"

Kirari: 𝗛𝗺~ 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲?

"𝗡𝗼, 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁.. 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲.. 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲."

"𝖨𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖩𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗇," I said to myself. This old man wants something and I know what that something is.

I mentally roll my eyes and turn back putting my attention back to the book in my hands.

Kirari: 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻.

I chuckle.

Kirari: 𝗠𝗺~ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼?

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱."

She wouldn't stop bugging until I put the book back and turn to the door, starting to walk out.

Kirari: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿?