𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍

- - - - - -

✈︎ Y/n: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱?

↣ No Ones Pov:

Kirari hasn't responded to that question and changed the topic until days have past.

It was Valentine's Day and Y/n came home from work a little late, but had a bouquet of lily flowers.

Kirari's favorite.

Y/n: 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲~

Kirari looked at the flowers in her hand and back at the taller girl with a slight smile. "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿?" The white haired girl arched an eye brow making the taller girl gasp in disbelief.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆," she said in a bit of disappointment in her tone of voice.

"𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁?" She grabbed the bouquet from the girls hand and got closer to her, wrapping her hand around her and pulling her head to her height. Giving her a kiss on the lips, "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂." She said, brushing her hand down to Y/n's chest to her torso, stopping her hand and separated herself from her going to the kitchen to get a vase for the flowers.

Y/n felt butterflies by the light contact and Kirari's fingers brushing against her clothed skin. She stood there for a few seconds processing but followed the girl a few seconds later to the kitchen. Seeing her pour water into the vase, walking to the flowers. Placing the vase in the counter Y/n grabbed Kirari's waist and turned her around, kissing her on the lips passionately. The more they kissed, the tall girl would press the smaller girl against her. Making the smaller girl feel her bulge forming in her pants. The taller girls hands slide down to Kirari's thighs, "𝗬/𝗹."
Y/n grabbed her by the thighs and lifted her up on the counter, spreading Kirari's legs, putting her beside her hip and one hand grabbed on Kirari back as another on her waist pulling her closer. "𝗬/𝗹," the small girl managed to say in between the deep kiss, making the tall girl hum.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲."

"𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗻𝗲," desperate for her further contact. Kirari stopped her, leaving one another breathless, putting her hand against her chest. "𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻."

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻~" Kirari raised her eyebrows hitting Y/n's chest, making the tall girl flinch. "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀, 𝗻𝗼. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻. 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗲." She pushed the tall girl aside getting off the counter and getting the vase from the counter, walking to the dining room. Placing the vase on the table.

"𝗨𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀?" The tall girl said, making Kirari turn to her with an arch eyebrow. "𝗨𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁?"

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲."

"𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼? 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱." She said, passing by the girl to the stairs, walking up. The tall girl sighed and prepared herself some tea and served herself some food that Kirari had made.